• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What was your worse cigar ever?

Mine just happened today as well...

Gurkha 1887 Red Rothchild

Wrapper began to peel after cut...and when lighting small pieces fell in my mouth
No noticeable flavors at all...just smelled and tasted like smoke
Burn was horrible...on side stayed untouched while the other burned pretty fast
Made my mouth super dry...and left an ashy taste in my mouth
Tried to give it a chance but threw it away about half-way through...what a waste of money ($10 at my local shop)

I too am a newbie and dont have much to compare it to...but I do know that I wont be trying that one again

I have some Gurkhas on the way to me. I hope mine are better (gulp)

Mine just happened today as well...

Gurkha 1887 Red Rothchild

Wrapper began to peel after cut...and when lighting small pieces fell in my mouth
No noticeable flavors at all...just smelled and tasted like smoke
Burn was horrible...on side stayed untouched while the other burned pretty fast
Made my mouth super dry...and left an ashy taste in my mouth
Tried to give it a chance but threw it away about half-way through...what a waste of money ($10 at my local shop)

I too am a newbie and dont have much to compare it to...but I do know that I wont be trying that one again

I have some Gurkhas on the way to me. I hope mine are better (gulp)

I had this cigar on Thursday to kick off the drive up to the cottage. I was quite impressed with that signature toasty gurkha taste.

I tried two different sizes of La Stinca (La Finca)...FAIL!!! :throws up: Second place is a tie between Gurkha Fuerte and RP Decade. I started out smoking RP Vintage '90s and '92s (and still love em!). Almost everything else I've tried from RP has been the pits!! And Gurkha...the Legends have always been tasty (at 75% off). But if it's not Legends...IT'S CRAP!!!!! I cringe every time I hear a newbie say they "just ordered some Gurkhas." Overpriced junk, IMHO. No offense to those with Gurkha-dors...

Derek

Worst ever? probably a Cuvee blue lable. I gave it about an 1 1/2" before i was forced to put it out of my misery. It was bad bad bad.

I had an Isabella (that I did a review on) and I would get a little queezy a day or two afterwards when I'd think about smoking a cigar.

Lot 826 slow aged was about as bad as it gets.It was the most offensive cigar I have ever smoked.Bitter,harsh and it smelled foul.Perhaps I just got a bad one,but it was bad enough for me to never try again.

I'm not sure I have one particular worst cigar, but I had a couple, and I tend to never forget the real bad ones. I had a la Flor de Caney that left me with a rotten citrus taste that overpowered everything I consumed for around 24 hrs. RP/ CI fumas are just awful. I've only had one other RP(1990) and it was fairly bland, but I don't think I can forgive rocky for these fumas. Probably slightly excessive on my part, but I don't have any intention on buying another RP. He should offer a recall/refund and an apology.

Nestor Reserve (natural) from a bundle. No words can describe how bad that cigar was. Absolutely unsmokable.

My worst was an Arte Cubano Atrhon churchill. I've smoked 2 of these sticks, and they are total dog s**t. Taste goes from wood to sawdust.

I have 23 left, and they are going in the garbage

My worst ever was a puro from the Canary Islands way back in 96 or 97. It was handed to me as a sample at the Vegas show, I took a few puffs and asked the guy for a razor so I could shave my tongue! He was offended but he did ask for my opinion, and y'all know I'm not shy about that. Really it was so bad I had to go up tot he room to brush my teeth & rinse my mouth a couple of times. It was a light blue band with white & gold, and a little canary on it; maybe Canaria d'Oro or Oro de Canaria. YUCK!!!

Lot 826 slow aged was about as bad as it gets.It was the most offensive cigar I have ever smoked.Bitter,harsh and it smelled foul.Perhaps I just got a bad one,but it was bad enough for me to never try again.

When my dad was a amateur, he bought these all the time. It made me feel so sick after. It was terrible.

Nestor Reserve (natural) from a bundle. No words can describe how bad that cigar was. Absolutely unsmokable.

I recently bought a box of these for friends that come over that don't know the difference between a dog rocket verses an Padron. The draw is horrible. The initial taste is average. The after taste is disgusting.

I recently bought a box of these for friends that come over that don't know the difference between a dog rocket verses an Padron. The draw is horrible. The initial taste is average. The after taste is disgusting.

The maduros are quite good. They need some downtime though.

I don't have the inclination to read this entire thread, but if you haven't smoked a Te-Amo, you haven't had a truly bad cigar.

Doc.

Mine was a A.F. 8-5-8 with a Candela wrapper. Maybe I just don't like that wrapper, because I have had the other wrappers in this brand/size and I enjoy them. I know it was the only cigar I have ever bought with that wrapper and I do not think I will do it again. :(

Mine was a Kristoff maduro. Just couldn't get taste of ashtray out of my mouth.

I have to say mine is the Acid Waffe, what a nasty tasting thing. Second is the Acid Nasty, enough said.

Don't ever smoke anything like that on a dare....... :(

Either an Acid Blondie or a Cremosa Cubana. Take your pick. Both were highly offensive.

It was a Beck something or another. Its the only cigar I've tossed after 1/2 dozen or so puffs. It tasted like someone dumped an ash tray into my mouth.

Mine was a Kristoff maduro. Just couldn't get taste of ashtray out of my mouth.

Glad I am not the only one that has not liked the Kristoff at all. I have tried 3 different ones i have disliked them all. do not think i would rate them the worst but it was not good.