• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What was your worse cigar ever?

Maybe it's because I smoked this with only a few weeks rest and probably very little in my stomach or because I was fairly new to cigars, but.. Camacho Coyolar Puro Titan. This thing kicked my ass 10 ways from Tuesday. I felt like I was green when I was done smoking this. Flavor on this thing was striaght nocotine, tar, rolled in black pepper. It did not stop me from smoking other Camachos, I did enjoy a camacho corojo toro a few months back that was pepper and leather, slight sweetness of cedar, and coffee.

Gurkha Master Blender. Flavorless, dank tobacco, all 5 that I had were terrible.

And I wanted to try a Gurkha, but I've also been hearing that they are a hit-or-miss cigar, and there prices are up there to. Might pass.

Gurkha Master Blender. Flavorless, dank tobacco, all 5 that I had were terrible.

And I wanted to try a Gurkha, but I've also been hearing that they are a hit-or-miss cigar, and there prices are up there to. Might pass.

If you're serious about wanting to try Gurkha's, PM me your address. I have a couple in the humidor that I'm never going to smoke. I'll gladly send them your way.

Worst ever was a freebie from the Big Smoke a couple years ago. The CAO Cherry Bomb. I didn't even light it after tasting the tip, it went immediately out the window.

By far hands down was a Johnny-O XMBF.... It was just purely nasty, bad tastes, a lot of tar, etc...

Agreed......Acid cigars are for women, and teenage boys who ride crotch rockets.

Which one are you?

fgorillalolm70e544epg7.jpg

By far the Acid Kuba Kuba was my worst ever. It tasted like decaying flower petals...uugh.

Gurkha Park Avenue Churchill
6fcmk1.gif

It was a gift, and I could only smoke it for about 3 mins before chucking it in the trash.

Onyx. It had a stale taste like an old sock. I haven't seen them around for sometime, so maybe someone got the hint.

Oh there have been a few that were pretty horrible.

Lars Teten Happy Cuba

The CAO Moontrance

Grape White Owl

You sponsored this one... Eileen's Nightmare :laugh:

"Eileen's Nightmare" made me seriously laugh out loud in front of the PC. I will heed your warning and thank you for taking this one for the team!

I smoked a "Cohiba" that I knew was a fake...I figured how bad could it be...I think I still have scar tissue in my throat and on my tongue from that woeful day.