• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

I've been on Auchentoshan Three Wood for the past week.

Had to break out the Laphroaig Quarter Cask last night. Really good dram slotted right where it should be between the Laph 10 and the Cask Strength.

Gotta Say I really love the Laphroaig, great stuff!!! :thumbs:

Gosling's Black Seal for tonight. Managed to find the 1.75L for $25 this month.

Spent the night celebrating the 27th anninersary with the lil'lady. Watching the sun come up with an Opus X Perfecxion X and a glass full of Chieftain's Cigar Malt.

(Special thanks to Ray! I finally opened it. :laugh: )

I'll be expecting a review.

(Of the Cigar Malt, not the 'ol Lady. :p )

Spent the night celebrating the 27th anninersary with the lil'lady. Watching the sun come up with an Opus X Perfecxion X and a glass full of Chieftain's Cigar Malt.

(Special thanks to Ray! I finally opened it. :laugh: )

Knob Creek tonight, but I have been enjoying Buffalo Trace's private experimental blends made for The Party Source.

Working my way through my Islay collection. Even with small pours I don't think I'm going to make it.
laugh.gif

Had a few drams of Glenfiddich 21 Gran Reserva. I really, really like what the rum cask maturing did to this scotch.

I polished off my bottle of Balvenie Doublewood that the wife got me. Dayum, this stuff is tasty.

Vacationing with my wife and two girls in the woodstock area and burning the midnight oil with a sir Winnie and some Zacapa 23.

Had two snifters of Balvenie Doublewood 12yr yesterday, damn drinkable scotch!

I was in Louisville at the Maker's Mark resturant where I did the Millionaires Flight. Jefferson's President's Reserve. 20 Yr Pappy and 27 Yr Hirsch. They I had a double on the rocks of American Spirit. :thumbs:

Ardbeg Uigeadail last night. Nothing like a dram of goodness from our friends in Islay. A definite winner. :thumbs:

16yr Lagavulin single Malt Scotch is on the list tonight along with a Partagas 3 serie p no. 2. Nice & slow is the way to go. Relax, unwind. ;)