• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

I'm on vacation and not taking notes. If there is some left when I get home I'll see about a review but so far it's worth the $180 I paid last year for it.

Just but a dent in a bottle of Caol Ila 25 tonight.

I bought this bottle last month. Any chance there is a review coming?
I haven't opened mine yet.

Tonight I had a glass of Laphroig Signatory 2001, Macallan 18, and Freemont Abbey Bosche Cabernet. All 3 were outstanding.

5 glasses of Macallan 10 year fine oak, a glass of Glenmorangie 15, and a glass of Yamazaki.

Have a little bit of a head cold so I have been having some cask strength goodies lately.

Had some Stagg, Handy, and Laphroaig CS so far this week. :thumbs:

I can't wait for the new BTAC release. I am almost through my stock for last year.

Had some Balvenie 10 year Founder Reserve this weekend. Good, not great.

Enjoyed some Pyrat XO this evening with a Padron 26 #9. Great ending to a day off of work.

Over the weekend in Las Vegas:

Macallan 12,18 & 30, Johnnie Walker Blue and Lagavulin16.

And one glass of JB or J & B whatever it's called while downtown at the El Cortez. ;)

W. L. Weller 12 year. Very good for the price.

I do love Wheated Bourbons :thumbs:

Four Roses Single Barrel. I almost forgot how good this stuff is... almost :D

Picked up a bottle of Laphroig 10 last night, and had a couple of drams. Good stuff.

The local store got Weller from the BTAC yesterday so my father and I drank about half a bottle. That's good stuff.

With all the anticipation of the BTAC release. I had some Stagg from 08 and 09 last night. I think I prefer the 09 a tad more but, bourbon does nto get much better than this. Top Notch!!! :thumbs:

Naked Scot.
I know ,I know its a blend ,and i normally only drink single malts!!
Except for JW Black or Green.
But this one is new to my retailer and its a blended malt so i thought i would give it a try.
Will post a review on Sunday.

Well it's Sunday so i had better review the scotch i drank last night.
It's called Naked Scot and it's from the Isle of Mull and it's a blended malt.
The nose was very Phenolic with a fruit character.
The taste was much the same as the nose until i added some water which opened it up,then it was sweeter.
No burn was detected on the way down,very easy to drink for a blend.
Will be drinking this again in future for the price, $42.
Not sure if this is the place for a review so feel free to tell me if i did bad