• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

66F and sunny sure feels good! Good enough to celebrate on the back porch with a little Gentleman Jack on the rocks and a mild RyJ.

I'm in Vegas and the drinks are flowing even at 8 am. In the past 24 hours: Macallan 12, 18, 25, Glenmorangie Port Finish and Astar, Lagavulin 16 & Highland Park 25. I suppose I should try to get some sleep but that blackjack table is calling my name.

I'm in Vegas and the drinks are flowing even at 8 am. In the past 24 hours: Macallan 12, 18, 25, Glenmorangie Port Finish and Astar, Lagavulin 16 & Highland Park 25. I suppose I should try to get some sleep but that blackjack table is calling my name.

How is the Glenmorangie (both)?

I found some of the old Port Wood 12 year old that has been replaced by the newer Quinta Rubin. I think the old Port Wood was a little better. The Astar is a cask strength that I discoved last year. I really like it and have read nothing but favorable reviews on it to date.

I found some of the old Port Wood 12 year old that has been replaced by the newer Quinta Rubin. I think the old Port Wood was a little better. The Astar is a cask strength that I discoved last year. I really like it and have read nothing but favorable reviews on it to date.

I found a bottle of the Port Wood a month ago while in Albany, GA. I think it's a great pour. I haven't tried the Quinta Ruban yet but now that I've got another bottle of the Port Wood I don't need to.

OK, starting out with Makers. Going out to Nice Ash in Milwaukee and we'll see where it goes. :thumbs:

Just plain old shots of Wild Turkey with 7 UP backs. I think a dozen should do it for tonight.

I found a bottle of the Port Wood a month ago while in Albany, GA. I think it's a great pour. I haven't tried the Quinta Ruban yet but now that I've got another bottle of the Port Wood I don't need to.

I found the Port Wood at the Orleans in Las Vegas, inside Brendan's Irish Pub.

Tuesday night around midnight I had a glass of Macallan 30 sherry and Macallan 30 Fine Oak at the same time (multiple glasses in fact) with a comped Davidoff #3, Monte#2 and Cohiba Churchill. It was a long night what can I say.

35 years of a Word With The Bird can do that to ya.

Cracked my first bottle of Dalmore Gran Reserva tonight.

Oh, my, but this is some smooth and splendid Scotch! :love:

~Boar

Going to be a long night so mixing and matching drinks/cigars. Not at home yet so no idea what cigars i am going to choose but i am having

Ron Botran 18year rum

Mocambo 20 year rum

Talisker 18yr (finaly re-released, feel like i have been waiting forever)

One of the local BOTL retired today and brought a bottle of Pinch to the B&M's Friday herf, so I started with that. Smooooth! :D

Just finished watching Boondock Saints II and poured some Flor de Cano Centenario (their 12 yo expression) to go with the last cigar of the night.

~Boar

Just poured a glass of Plymouth Gin and tonic and a wedge of lime.. Good stuff. :thumbs:

I had a glass of Rebel Reserve, (a wheated bourbon). Not bad for the $20.00 price.