• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

I'm on my second pre-dinner Stoli Martini, ya fuggin' Philistines.

Doc.

Picked up a bottle of Balvenie 17 Madeira to sip on whilst in the desert.
Mmmmm, goooda!

-Rob

I'm curious how many you remember tasting yesterday?

I had 10 different ones myself counting your Balvenie 17 MC.

Randy -

I recall not much!
I think 8...
Glenfiddich 30, Tomintoul 17, Ardbeg Nam Beist, Balvenie 25, Balvenie 17, and a few others.
What was the 2nd peaty one, do you remember?
Think only I sampled it.

I could drink that Glefiddich 30 all day long!

Sorry in the delay on your post, been mostly limited to CP on my PDA so I miss threads sometimes.

-Rob

I was hoping to test your memory the day after.

Caol Ila 25.

Other than that I forgot which ones we had within minutes of putting the bottles back on the shelf.
BTW, I don't have anything from Tomintoul. You're thinking of Mortlach. ;)

Having some McClellands Islay tonite - easy light peat with maybe a hint of smoke in it. Not too complex and not harsh. Decent for the price.
Tasted some Ardbeg earlier today with my son-in-law. Now that was a complex peaty, smokey dram. He didn't like it when he first opened it but today said it was growing on him. I could really taste a hint of what I thought was tar and a real smokey finish on the roof of my mouth. I liked it and called dibs on it if he wants to get rid of it! :p

Was Painting this weekend with the wife. Had a few glasses of Evan Williams and Diet Coke while painting.

Then moved on to some Blantons and slipped into my recliner. I hate painting but, that Blantons tasted damn good when we finished.

BenRiach 12 & Connemara Peated Single Malt Irish Whiskey this afternoon. The Padron cigar I had with them was by far the highlight of my day.

Sailor Jerry.................anchors out.........I'm sailin my ass to bed........

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants and the bartender asks him "Why the hell do you have a steering wheel in your pants"?

The pirate replies, "I don't know, but its driven me nutts".

HA HA .......Goodnight..

I had a glass of Elijah Graig 12 year old after getting home from the Canes/Rangers game. (by the way Carolina won 4-1 :thumbs: ) For the money you can't find a better Bourbon. IMHO.

3 fingers of Glenlivet 12 yr. Good stuff. One of my go-to drams.

Tonight it's RL Seale's 10 YO Barbadian rum with a little blood orange bitters.

A dram of Balvenie Double Wood 12 yr...sokay, but not a good fit for my palate.

A dram of Balvenie Double Wood 12 yr...sokay, but not a good fit for my palate.

Seal it up good and I'll take it off your hands for you! :whistling: :laugh:

This is one of my favs. Just goes to show you how everyone's palates vary!

In winter I tend to drink more rye and Islays. Today was a rye day. Sazerac Rye, Ri(1), and Michter's.

In winter I tend to drink more rye and Islays. Today was a rye day. Sazerac Rye, Ri(1), and Michter's.

Too funny I was thinking this late last week, agree completely at least on the Islay's and heavier CS bourbons for me I have been revisiting the Stagg, WLW quite a bit.

Last night starteed with some JW Gold and then had some Lagavulin 16.

I am warming up on the JW gold. I still think it is too "thin" for my palate as the aftertaste / Mouth seems to fade far to quickly. I will say the flavor is quite good it is a little sweet so you have to be in the mood but when you are, it is pretty good stuff.

As for the Vulin 16, as always it is top notch one of my favorites. :thumbs:

Tamdhu Single Malt Scotch. It's actually surprisingly good. Given, I'll drink anything (and do, based on my budget) but I actually find myself enjoying these glasses.