• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Where did you come across their offerings Wyatt?

I have a bottle of each version they offer, to include their Rum. I've picked them up at my liquor stores that I frequent around here. If I'm not mistaken I have them all.

I have a bottle of each version they offer, to include their Rum. I've picked them up at my liquor stores that I frequent around here. If I'm not mistaken I have them all.

I would have never thought they had distribution your way since they are such a small distillery. They are about five minutes from my house.

I would have never thought they had distribution your way since they are such a small distillery. They are about five minutes from my house.

Oh really? Neat. They have pretty wide distribution. They make good bourbon and are pretty well known in the bourbon community. I'll have to keep an eye out for any special releases....I don't think they do any yet, but if so I may call on ya!!!

Oh really? Neat. They have pretty wide distribution. They make good bourbon and are pretty well known in the bourbon community. I'll have to keep an eye out for any special releases....I don't think they do any yet, but if so I may call on ya!!!
Absolutely!

Wow, this stuff is awesome. This and the Midwinter Night Dram are my favorite. Still need to find Weller and want to find WB Staffel.

96F4F3E2-B15A-479D-BB6B-B1188A0DE708.jpeg

Has anyone see or had this? It would be super cool in my liquor cabinet but I am nowhere close to the places that sell them.