• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Visited Total Wine yesterday looking for some of the bourbons you've been showing recently. They told me I was swinging for the fences. I struck out a lot but still managed to get some winners.View attachment 36671
I always like Elijah Craig as a nice daily drinker. Huge fan of these limited makers. Have heard great things about the riff but haven’t tried it yet and never seen that Rossville. I was really big into collecting whiskey about 5 years ago and stopped. It’s so addicting and have come back in full force. I think I like whiskey collecting just a little under the cigars though. But they just go so well together.

I always like Elijah Craig as a nice daily drinker. Huge fan of these limited makers. Have heard great things about the riff but haven’t tried it yet and never seen that Rossville. I was really big into collecting whiskey about 5 years ago and stopped. It’s so addicting and have come back in full force. I think I like whiskey collecting just a little under the cigars though. But they just go so well together.
These were all recommended by the guys at TW. I had a touch of the New Riff last night and liked it. Huge Yes on the Makers. 46 has been one of my favorites for while. I've been enjoying the bourbon/whiskeys for a while and the pandemic thing has indirectly caused me to ratchet up my cigar collecting/smoking. The sheer amount of both of them are dizzying for me. But I'm enjoying the ride.

These were all recommended by the guys at TW. I had a touch of the New Riff last night and liked it. Huge Yes on the Makers. 46 has been one of my favorites for while. I've been enjoying the bourbon/whiskeys for a while and the pandemic thing has indirectly caused me to ratchet up my cigar collecting/smoking. The sheer amount of both of them are dizzying for me. But I'm enjoying the ride.
Haha I think your in the same boat as many of us.
One whiskey my total wine always recommends that I definitely don’t recommend is the chestnut farms. My friend bought a bottle and it’s definitely not a $60 whiskey. $20 at best, very bland. Your TW at least gave you some great suggestions. Let us know how the Roseville is.

One thing to be cautious of, while covid definitely is a factor in the cigars and whiskey, I’m not sure it even compares to this place haha.

Visited Total Wine yesterday looking for some of the bourbons you've been showing recently. They told me I was swinging for the fences. I struck out a lot but still managed to get some winners.View attachment 36671
the posts are normally things we want are are excited we found. Certainly unicorns to a point. New riff I tired for the first time last week, it’s pretty good. Elijah and makers are staples in a cabinet!!! Never had the last one

Haha I think your in the same boat as many of us.
One whiskey my total wine always recommends that I definitely don’t recommend is the chestnut farms. My friend bought a bottle and it’s definitely not a $60 whiskey. $20 at best, very bland. Your TW at least gave you some great suggestions. Let us know how the Roseville is.

One thing to be cautious of, while covid definitely is a factor in the cigars and whiskey, I’m not sure it even compares to this place haha.
I bought Chestnut Farms awhile back based on a different TW store recommendation. Sometimes I think it's just a sales push, so I'd rather take advice from a site like Cigar Pass than an employee....and in the end, we all have our own tastes.