• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

1EE89E4D-1012-4318-BFAA-BFA5A8A48B4B.jpeg First time trying anything Jack Daniels other than the old original. I have to admit anytime I’ve seen anything with jack daniels on the label it’s given me flashbacks of college, jack and cokes etc. had a friend recommend this to me and I have to say I’m EXTREMELY impressed. It’s 130 proof so it’s got a bit of a kick. Will definitely be adding a second bottle to my collection. If I drank this blind I would never suspect jack daniels.

View attachment 36296 First time trying anything Jack Daniels other than the old original. I have to admit anytime I’ve seen anything with jack daniels on the label it’s given me flashbacks of college, jack and cokes etc. had a friend recommend this to me and I have to say I’m EXTREMELY impressed. It’s 130 proof so it’s got a bit of a kick. Will definitely be adding a second bottle to my collection. If I drank this blind I would never suspect jack daniels.

The single barrel offerings from Jack are all really good. Don't be afraid to try them all. For what it's worth, I regularly sit down and have Old No. 7 on the rocks at the house. I think it's damn fine.

The single barrel offerings from Jack are all really good. Don't be afraid to try them all. For what it's worth, I regularly sit down and have Old No. 7 on the rocks at the house. I think it's damn fine.
Have you tried their single barrel rye? I’m tempted to pickup a bottle of that.

This was my pickup today. Always love the willet but have yet to try the other 2. Old forester anything is usually great and for $12.99 on sale I figured the rye was worth trying. Haven’t ever seen the Bombergers. Looks to be a Michters product so seemed interesting enough.

DBB51DFD-4F81-4B04-A6C0-C98B98493724.jpeg

This was my pickup today. Always love the willet but have yet to try the other 2. Old forester anything is usually great and for $12.99 on sale I figured the rye was worth trying. Haven’t ever seen the Bombergers. Looks to be a Michters product so seemed interesting enough.

View attachment 36370

Yes, I've had all the single barrel offerings, and the Rye is probably one of my favorites. I'm really into Rye so that's not surprising. Willett is always great, neat little place they have, been there a few times. I'm not big on the Old Forester Rye, but at that price it's certainly fine. Nice snag on the Bomberger's, haven't had the pleasure but I hear great things.

View attachment 36370

Don't get Wyatt started on Willett.

View attachment 36296 First time trying anything Jack Daniels other than the old original. I have to admit anytime I’ve seen anything with jack daniels on the label it’s given me flashbacks of college, jack and cokes etc. had a friend recommend this to me and I have to say I’m EXTREMELY impressed. It’s 130 proof so it’s got a bit of a kick. Will definitely be adding a second bottle to my collection. If I drank this blind I would never suspect jack daniels.
Gentlemen's Jack is my go to for mixing with coke... Hard to beat it for the price...

View attachment 36370
Damn son! Nice pick ups. Bombergers especially. LMK if you find more Willet or Bomb.