• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

I haven’t opened it yet, but we picked up voyage 25 which was also a wheated mash bill, to bring to a gathering next weekend. Thank god for the gift card used for it haha.
Just found a voyage 25 wheated mash Jefferson aged at sea. Did you like it ??

Just found a voyage 25 wheated mash Jefferson aged at sea. Did you like it ??
Yes I thought it was good, but I’m more of a social whiskey drinker. Vodka is my go to.

Others that tried it thought it was good as well. I’m unsure how it fairs against others, I thought it was better than regular Jefferson’s reserve, and not that much more expensive.

Had a glass of 5 Star Metaxa last night. Had not had any in I bet 30 years. Better than I remember.

Birthday Bourbon, duh. 😆

Seriously though, their usual line is decent with 1920 being the leader in the club house. They do have allocated single barrel bourbons and ryes but you can pretty much stay away from all the others.
I'm just trying to get rid of some glassware. Wasn't sure if it was worth saving or tossing.

Buddy came over last Sunday after we had a 3-hour champagne brunch. We played darts, smoked cigars, and polished off two half empty (or full) bottles of Flor de Cana and Dos Hombres mezcal.

Needless to say my fiancee was not impressed with the debauchery.