• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Give the Big Level a go, it was probably my favorite bourbon last year. The Smooth Ambler Single Barrel is solid as well.
I’m hoping my wife swings past the distillery on her way back today. She had a conference out there and I took our boys out for M/T but had to get back for school on W. The wife is coming back today. She alluded to stopping at the distillery last night but she’s good at keeping a surprise

I’m hoping my wife swings past the distillery on her way back today. She had a conference out there and I took our boys out for M/T but had to get back for school on W. The wife is coming back today. She alluded to stopping at the distillery last night but she’s good at keeping a surprise
Welp, my wife is amazing as she brought home some Big Level from her trip to WVA. @Brickhouse I now can join you in drinking it.

Finished a bottle of Decourtet XO cognac last night. It was one of the first bottles of liquor that I started my collection with, back when I had maybe 4 or 5 various bottles. Now? Sheesh, my collection is probably around 20 or so.

I finished off a bottle of Campfire with a Calenoch 50. Now I’m working on a bottle of Bowmore.

So what is this stuff? The bottle looks fancy and a couple of y’all need to change underwear after finding this.

In short, it's a High West product, Rye blend finished in french oak port barrels....really adds something to it. It's considered High West's best product and typically pretty difficult to find. Every time I've seen a bottle I purchased it because you don't know if you'll come across another. I've been lucky to get one each of the last three years. Act/Scene relates to the release timeframe. Each Act/Scene will have small differences that can make certain ones more sought after than others. But all are very very very good.