• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

$250 for 30 minutes in Brickhouses bar sounds like a much better option.

I don't know if I've ever had anything that warrants a $250 pour....but that's most likely because no such thing really exists. Anything that high isn't being priced on taste. It's being price on rarity and age....which quite frankly, don't always equal great taste.

$250 at my bar would get you a nice sampling of many things, along with some chocolate pairings, bourbon nosing kit usage, good laughs, and if the weather is right....a great cigar. Definitely better money spent! But let's be honest....you show up to my place, and those things are free.

I don't know if I've ever had anything that warrants a $250 pour....but that's most likely because no such thing really exists. Anything that high isn't being priced on taste. It's being price on rarity and age....which quite frankly, don't always equal great taste.

$250 at my bar would get you a nice sampling of many things, along with some chocolate pairings, bourbon nosing kit usage, good laughs, and if the weather is right....a great cigar. Definitely better money spent! But let's be honest....you show up to my place, and those things are free.

Roadtrip!

I’m right outside your door... sorry it took me so long 😂