• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

My absolute favorite bourbon in 2020. I drank at least 12 bottles.
I am loving everything wild turkeys lately. I saw they had a single barrel but didn’t pull the trigger yet. My biggest thing from them so far is my reduced reflux. I have tried many bourbons and have some issues with reflux but I have almost none, if not any at all, issues with wild turkey.

I am loving everything wild turkeys lately. I saw they had a single barrel but didn’t pull the trigger yet. My biggest thing from them so far is my reduced reflux. I have tried many bourbons and have some issues with reflux but I have almost none, if not any at all, issues with wild turkey.

Sometimes you gotta make decisions for your health. I support this.

Oh, if you find the WT Rare Breed Rye.....grab it. Probably my favorite whiskey for 2021.

Found this in the back of one of the cabinets in the bar, not usually a cognac man, but this is very good...

View attachment 39430

that is a great Cognac. When I was in my 20s I was partying at least every weekend and being Russian = lots of Alcohol consumption at least half a bottle of Hennessy VSOP per person was the nightly standard. Once I slowed down and started drinking more for enjoyment vs the buzz this was my cognac of choice