• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

I once had a ridiculously old Dalmore at a Conference in the UK. I asked where I could get some, dam the cost, and was told it wasn't for sale but please take the bottle. I thanked my host and said he was far too kind and he shouldn't. He said he had more at home. Then introduced himself, "Maj. Dalmore, Royal Army, pleased to meet you."
How cool, who was Major Dalmore in association with the scotch?

I’ve yet to try a Barrel Bourbon. As a guy who likes full bodied, flavorful slightly sweeter bourbons, which one from them should I check out? I usually go for something like Henry McKenna 10 or blantons
Checkout a YouTube video on Seagrass and/or Dovetail. I like watching The Mash and Drum.

I tried Glenlivet Founders Reserve and the first pour smelled and tasted like tequila. So mush so that I had to double check that I didn't pour the wrong thing.

On the second pour, the tequila taste was not so prevalent, it just tasted like shit.

I tried Glenlivet Founders Reserve and the first pour smelled and tasted like tequila. So mush so that I had to double check that I didn't pour the wrong thing.

On the second pour, the tequila taste was not so prevalent, it just tasted like shit.
You might need to update your flavor wheel