• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Anthem

Stay Thankful
Well taking after those who do this with the beer I thought why not start a record of the brown liquors we enjoy each day.

Sort of a daily diary of the sometimes unremembered :laugh:.

I give credit to this to AVB. Ray, you are our main whiskey man, thank you from all of us so very very much.

I also give credit to the fact that I am drinking something that I rarely drink tonight. It in itself is not all that rare save that it almost never touches my palate and I felt it a good thing to share with CP.

So tonight I am having a departure.

Booker's

3 fingers on ice.

Tonight I give it a 7.5 rating. Taste is great in the front, but lacks in the finish to me this evening.

I hope you will all chip in and leave your latest. I know I want to hear, and I thank you all

Much care,

Matthew

Enjoying a little HC7 right now with two cubes. Trying to energize for a long night of finals preparation.
I've been on a rum jag lately, but found myself plowing through my bottle of HC7 quicker than I'd planned...... :whistling:

So, I stopped by the local grog shop and purchased a bottle of Pusser's "British Navy" Rum. Locally I can get the blue label, 84 proof version and it's damn good. As good as HC7...?? Ehh...probably not but it's very close. Makes an awesome "Cuba Libre"..... :thumbs:

Bottoms up, gents - B.B.S.

You need to fix this.

What Whiseky, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today., a CP guild to the good stuff

As for me, its some Balblair 24 tonight. I've reviewed it so no sense repeating myself.

On my way home from work, I picked up a fresh bottle of Sazerac rye. Looking forward to cracking it open and having a few sips... Gotta wait till my 4-year-old stops crying and goes to frackin sleep, though.

I cracked my bottle of Ketel One last night.....that's some good stuff.

The weather is getting nice, which means I'm putting away the whiskey and busting out the rum. My favorite standby is the Matusalem Gran Reserva. Great for cuba libres and it makes a smooth sipping rum.

HC Cuban Barrel Proof. One cube. I may never buy HC7 again :whistling:.

Anthem, convince Dan to bring you down some. The LCBO in the Market just started stocking it a few weeks ago. You won't regret it - but it's a sacrilege if you mix it ???

Good idea for a thread! I just put down some monkey shoulder. Good stuff! It's not a drink you think about but it's a good drink after work!

While this wasn't today, or yesterday for that matter, it was one of my most memorable experiences since turning 21.

I enjoyed a nice glass of Jameson and a stogie this past weekend with a Texas legend, Kinky Friedman. :thumbs:

While this wasn't today, or yesterday for that matter, it was one of my most memorable experiences since turning 21.

I enjoyed a nice glass of Jameson and a stogie this past weekend with a Texas legend, Kinky Friedman. :thumbs:

Very nice. I've never met Kinky, but I've followed his public life. I bet that was an interesting conversation.