• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Damn, the Walmart near my house never has scotch tastings. :laugh:

:laugh:

This tasting was actually for all of the Johnnie Walker Blends. Black, Gold and Blue were served neat, with the recommendation that Gold be served right out of the freezer. Red was served mixed which worked for me.

I never think of scotch as something to order in a mixed drink. I did try red label one time. Once was enough.

That's called breakfast ;)

I'll see you Caol Ila 25 and raise you a Talisker 25.

I haven't had the Caol Ila 25 distillery version but I did have Signatory one once. Was it much better then the 18?

Had a glass of Rittenhouse BIB and Buffalo Trace.

I'll see you Caol Ila 25 and raise you a Talisker 25.

I haven't had the Caol Ila 25 distillery version but I did have Signatory one once. Was it much better then the 18?

I would have to say no, not really. Then again I felt the same way about Talisker.

Other than Bowmore 25 most of the 25 year olds I have sampled aren't that much better than the 18 year old version. I have a full bottle of Bowmore 25 and I'm thinking about getting another one. :p

Last night had some Jefferson's Presidential Select 17yo. Damn good bourbon.... :thumbs:

Friday night my son and I drank the better part of a bottle of Macallan 25 Sherry. I still like this one better than the 30 year old.

Saturday night I will be drinking an old favorite ( Aberlour ) and will be trying Loch Lamond.