• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Some Signatory 27yo Blair Athol is going down real easy right now.

Original Makers Mark paired with a DPG My Father Le Bijou Toro.

I don't usually drink blended whiskeys but I just picked up a bottle of the new Johnny Walker Double Black and its mighty tasty. Just enjoyed a glass along with a 5 Vegas that came in mail today. I should have let the cigar rest a little while, but the whiskey is very good.

Just tried a 3 malt blend called Monkey Shoulder, very smooth with a caramel taste but with a too short finish. Will be drinking the rest over the Easter break.

Have been on a Captain Morgan Private Stock kick as of late. Nothing like the original Captain Morgan or the flavored varieties. Very smooth over a little ice in my favorite chilled tumbler.

Have been on a Captain Morgan Private Stock kick as of late. Nothing like the original Captain Morgan or the flavored varieties. Very smooth over a little ice in my favorite chilled tumbler.

A lot of people stick their nose up at the Captain. It isn't top shelf nor does it pretend to be. I enjoy Captain and Coke. Private Stock to me is a really good simple tasting rum that I come back to all the time after having Appleton or El Dorado, etc. If you know someone that has never had rum before, this is the one to introduce to them.

Several glasses of Glenmorangie 12 last night at dinner. Hadn't been into Scotch lately but this was a great way to get back in. What a great pour it was.

Putting a dent in the last of my old style Dalmore 12,

Went to a bourbon gathering with Anthem. I can't remember all I tasted, but some of them were ER101, 4R private bottling, Angel's Envy, Jack Daniel Silver Select, George Dickel Select, Willett Rye 22 and about 5 other things.

46a29eb3-1dc7-33b7.jpg

Glenlivit tasting event for me. 12, 15, 16, 18 and 21 year selections. Had an Art Deco to go along. Yum.

Laphroaig 30, earlier and now some Ardbeg 17.