• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Lagavulin Distillers Edition
Macallan 12
Appleton 21
Zacapa 23

All last night. Vegas Rocks!

Lagavulin Distillers Edition
Macallan 12
Appleton 21
Zacapa 23

All last night. Vegas Rocks!

I need to get to Vegas again some time soon. I guess there used to be a really nice rum bar there, but it closed its doors recently.

I think you are talking about Rum Jungle at Mandalay Bay. If you go try Rhumbar at The Mirage.

Last nights scotch:

Johnnie Walker King George V Edition
Glenmorangie Signet
Johnnie Walker Premier
Johnnie Walker Blue

Cigars:

Davidoff Anniversario #2
Opus X Lost City-Not sure of the size, looked like a churhill.

Tomorrow it's back to the grind.

Enjoyed the balvenie Caribbean rum cask last night. Paired well with the boli no. 2 tubo.

$84.99 plus tax = $93.00

There were only 2 left when I bought mine on Friday. If they're still there I'm going to buy them both. I don't see this dropping in value.

I have been eying the Snow Phoenix as well. How is it? I have seen it at $89 before MD tax. If its worth it I might pull the trigger.

You guys make me want to pick up another bottle of snow phoenix. Now to begin hunting...

Its good juice, not OUTSTANDING but well worth the $75-90. It is a nice amber color with distinct notes of honey, apples and nuts. A very butttery dram for mouth feel. I've bought two if that means anything.

I have been eying the Snow Phoenix as well. How is it? I have seen it at $89 before MD tax. If its worth it I might pull the trigger.

This is perfect for when you want something warm and spicy on a chilly evening. Buy with confidence.

My second bottle should arrive Friday. In the meantime, I've been enjoying Aberfeldy 12. Not a great dram, but a decent value it is.

Sounds like I need to pull the trigger on the Snow Phoenix. Thanks for the input guys.

Finished the last of a bottle of Mac Cask Strength

Picked up a bottle of Aberlour abunadh #30 today.

Woodford Reserve like usual

This weekend though, will probably did into the Pappy stash :laugh: