• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What wine did you drink today?

Date night last night. This cab is made by a winery owned by the lead singer of my girl's favorite band (Train). When she suggested we have some wine I knew exactly which bottle to open.

Attachments

• 20220415_203615.jpg
    20220415_203615.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 2
I think I finally found a wine I could drink more of.
View attachment 55337
What vintage was that Aaron? A bit fuzzy and can’t see.

We went to Wayne Gretzky’s 99 Vineyards yesterday. We each did a whiskey and wine tasting. Then we went out on the grounds to relax by the fire in the sun while Donella enjoyed wine and I has beer. It was a nice relaxing day. She didn’t like my photo skills of her. Somehow it’s my fault she has a double chin, so she grabbed her phone and went into selfie mode. 🙄

B834272E-EDF5-43F6-A905-94A70FAB3CFA.jpegCD3F1D4E-BD63-4738-99AA-21DAD11D01CC.jpeg

Last edited:

We went to Wayne Gretzky’s 99 Vineyards yesterday. We each did a whiskey and wine tasting. Then we went out on the grounds to relax by the fire in the sun while Donella enjoyed wine and I has beer. It was a nice relaxing day. She didn’t like my photo skills of her. Somehow it’s my fault she has a double chin, so she grabbed her phone and went into selfie mode. 🙄

View attachment 55348View attachment 55349
View attachment 55350
Love it brother!

Looks like you guys are having fun!

You're looking good brother! You look like you've lost some weight.

I think I found it!

View attachment 55348View attachment 55349
It was 2018 and it was really good to me. I don’t know “Shit about Fuck” when it comes to wine, so take my opinion for what it’s worth. Glad y’all are enjoying each other, makes me happy!

Love it brother!

Looks like you guys are having fun!

You're looking good brother! You look like you've lost some weight.

I think I found it!
Thanks brother!! I’ve been trying to shed the pounds, but I’m sure I found quite a few this past week. We did a lot of walking, but I gave into the alcohol and sweets that I had been abstaining from. We were both planning to encourage the other in our diets, but when in Rome. lol!

Just to be clear and not be misleading to anyone….. Donella @britishfields and I have no plans of the typical stereotypical reconciliation. All I know is that I enjoy being with her, and miss her company. I suspect she feels the same. Short story is that she’s willing to forget (and maybe forgive) the fucked up behavior I exhibited the last five years prior to our split. She/we decided to become “travel buddies” and this was the first of what I hope is many to come. She knows how I feel, and I know how she feels. 🙂

Of all 4, I noticed the biggest change going from the 10 to the 20. The 10 was nice, but lacked the depth and complexity that the other 3 had. Unfortunately I had the 20 on a different night than the 30 and 40, but all 3 were enjoyable.