• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Would Happen If....

At any rate, my preparations are as follows for the Death Pass:

A.) If I die in a hail of gunfire on the job, then 42 receives my stash and divides it up as he sees fit. Seanholio gets half the sharks.

B.) If I die in an earthquake, BSneed51 gets my stash, but has to send all of the Padron stash to Nullsmurf.

C.) If I die of natural causes, then Napa_Smokes gets my stash to do with as he seems fit. Because Napa_Smokes is an everloving cigar snob, he will probably toss out most of my Opus and PAMs claiming they are dog rockets, and bomb the rest.

You know if you had posted this earlier today, I would have been dancing around my office when I heard about the Cali earthquake. :laugh: So really, you saved my job.

My greatest fear is that my wife would sell them for what I told her I paid for them :whistling:

But in reality, while she would be at the funeral parlor making the arrangements, all my cigars buddies would be shimmying the locks in my house :laugh:

shawn would probably comander my stash but i like the death pass idea.

Unfortunately most of my cigars will be sold. My Fiancee knows there is a list of what I paid for each box of cigars in the safe deposit box, along with my will and list of wine. There are some cigars she knows will have to be sent out to friends here, others she would most likely keep along with the Desktop Humidor she bought for me in Paris and the rest would be sold or gifted.

Of course if Jon gets wind of my untimely demise I have a feeling my stash would all be missing anyways.

I would like a Death Pass to be held in my honor, keeping it going until all the sticks had been claimed by my friends here on CP. I charge my cohost with hosting the pass.

I cant' decide if this thread is morbid or celebratory. Maybe a little of both.

I haven't thought about this in a while but when I go, I will probably ask for a few special sticks to be stuck in my breast pocket (suits burial or cremation), a portion to go to my brother-in-law, and the remainder to be sold off by my cigar executor and the proceeds distributed into the college funds for my two girls.

Wilkey

After my ashes are loaded into shotgun shells, my friends will enjoy fine cigars while out bird hunting with me.

Any left over, the wife has the power to sell here at 2x MSRP :p

After my ashes are loaded into shotgun shells, my friends will enjoy fine cigars while out bird hunting with me.

Any left over, the wife has the power to sell here at 2x MSRP :p

Only at 2x MSPR. What about the emotional value added to the cigar?

I intend on smoking my stash before I drop dead.
And if I don't I guess they will get flushed down the sewer right after my ashes. :sign:

I will write it into my will that my stash will either get thrown at random people's faces with reckless abandon, or my friends will smoke them in the lobby of an anti-smoking group's building. Either way, it will be amusing for the people involved.

That or a death pass.

Well, when a buddy of mine died unexpectedly a couple years ago, he had not left any instruction for his meager stash. Since he was a giving person that lived every day to the fullest, his wife insisted that anything in his humidor be freely available to anyone that wanted one.

I cant' decide if this thread is morbid or celebratory. Maybe a little of both.

I haven't thought about this in a while but when I go, I will probably ask for a few special sticks to be stuck in my breast pocket (suits burial or cremation), a portion to go to my brother-in-law, and the remainder to be sold off by my cigar executor and the proceeds distributed into the college funds for my two girls.

Wilkey

I lean more toward celebratory. I forget how the idea came up in chat, but this has been something that was thrown around for a while now.

With the earthquake in Cali yesterday, and a good number of West Coast BOTL in the chat room at the time, robbie thought it would be a perfect time to start the thread to talk about it.

Who is gonna die?

Not this guy, I made a deal..........

but, the death pass idea sounds cool, if only I had more info on it :whistling:

Tim

Since I'm a hermit and don't have any smoking buddies, or friends at all for that matter, I suspect that mine will get chucked or passed on to my brother in law. I dare not tell my wife about how much my cigars are worth for fear of shortening my life expectancy even more.

This has been a chat topic of discussion for quite some time. What would happen to your cigars if you...weren't around to smoke them? This is simply a topic that cannot wait any longer.

Mine are already in my will.