• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What would YOUR custom roll be?

Since I've already blended my own cigar before and it turned out beyond a dream come true. This makes it an easy choice. Any oddity that Carlito does would be fine for me. :D

Añejo Lanceros
Cohiba Culebras
Opus X Maduro Culebras
Padrón 1926 Lanceros
Davidoff Millennium Blend Lanceros
Tatuaje Cojonu Lanceros
Ramon Allones Lanceros

Are we seeing a trend here? :)

Oh and an Opus X shaped like a baby elephant.

Añejo Lanceros
Cohiba Culebras
Opus X Maduro Culebras
Padrón 1926 Lanceros
Davidoff Millennium Blend Lanceros
Tatuaje Cojonu Lanceros
Ramon Allones Lanceros

Are we seeing a trend here? :)
Crikey, exercise a little imagination here, A.

Oh and an Opus X shaped like a baby elephant.
Thaaaaaat's better. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Crikey, exercise a little imagination here, A.

Wilkey

So the question is... are you imitating the Crocodile Hunter (or in your case, the Butt Weevil Hunter), or DangerMouse's Penfeld? :)

Sigh,

Was Steve Irwin the only Australian, ever? :rolleyes:

Crocodile Dundee, obviously. Crocodile Dundee.

Wilkey

I size I'd love to see revived is the old "fancy tale" size, which was generally about a lonsdale or Laguito No. 2 size (around 6-1/2 with a 40-38 ring gauge), straight-sided parejo with a pointed perfecto foot.

I would like to try a Black and Mild blended with a Swisher Sweet and a Garca Vega wrap :laugh: . I think after that I might have to quit smoking. :D :sign:

Well, I know what movie I'm watching tonight!

Here...feel that.

Know what that is?

It's a hybrid... a cross between Kentucky bluegrass and California sensimillia.

The nice about this stuff is, you can play 36 holes in the morning, take it home and get stoned off the bejesus on it.

I got pounds of it in the back.

Here, try this Bob Marley joint, CANONBALL.....

caddyshack.jpg

Hemy linky

Don Carlos linky

Two different blends.

Right, but I think what he's saying is that the person Don Carlos (Carlos Fuente Sr.) blended the Hemingway line of cigars.

...and in fact, he's correct, Don Carlos did blend the Hemingway cigars (scroll down)

Precisely!

Those two make a powerful team! I'd also love to see a Work of Art with the opus Rosado wrapper...

(Anyone know if Don Pepin Garcia has a son in the business?)

The Serie JJ takes its name from the fact that it is a blend devised by Pepin (first name, Jose) and his son, Jaime.

Doc.

i have the priveledge of having the oppurtunity to make my own blends with pipe tobacco at my B&M. I personally would like to blend a Partagas decada with an opus x

I thought about this a little more. If I really wanted something crazy that could be made for me. I'd actually would want Carlito to roll me a full sized baseball bat shaped Opus X so I could smoke it in one sitting. :laugh:

I'd take Padron 1964 in this awesome Macanudo Diplomat vitola :D