• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What wristwatch do you wear?

I wear a Tag most of the time and a Timex when I'm hiking, biking or fishing.

Hey QuePsiPhiSmkr, Emergency Mission huh? Sweet! Plus if you are ever camping and you forget your hammer and can't find a rock, you can use that monster of a watch to hammer in your tent stakes! ha, ha, ha

My favorite EM story is when Richard Branson took his off to give it to Steve Fossett during one of his ballon adventures. I watched a film clip of Steve landing and when he saw Sir Richard, he gave him his watch back. How cool is that?

If you want to read about the watch in my avatar, here's a link: Dreadnought

jgohlke,

You are right it is one big a.. watch.....When you buy the watch, the box is literally like a suitcase that it comes in...lol

same here with my hamilton automatic.

i also have a timex ironman for when i go running. i really do need to time my morning jog to the nearest 1/100th of a second.

thanks,
mike

It's a solid watch, one of their more inexpensive models. But to be honest, it keeps crappy time. It is perpetually slow.

Wilkey

So does my Rolex Submariner... :angry:

Mine is a Seiko self winding - not a kinetic. It resembles a submariner with the tach ring and black face. I paid about a hundred bucks for it 3 years ago. I love it - nice big, easy to read, old guy face.

Use my cell for the real time, my wife let's me know what time it is every day. :whistling:

I have 3-4 Seiko watches and a BVLGARI. I received the Bvlgari as a tip from a client when I was a charter boat captain. It's cool, but I never wear it.

Very interesting list...

I have a Suunto Vector and a Casio G-Shock.

Seiko Automatic Divers, some kind of Suunto, and a Tag i never wear (rarely wear the Seiko, damn thing is heavy).

Interestingly cigars and watches seem to go along quite well. In fact members of a watch forum sparked my interest in cigars.
I have to confess that I´m a watch nut and I must have bought and sold more than 150 watches in the last years. :0 :whistling:
Right now I´m trying to keep down my collection to max. 12 watches. Still I´m not a watch snob as I like my vintage or chinese watches as much as I like my Omega or Jaeger. :love:

DSCN3865.jpg

DSCN4003.jpg

DSCN3692.jpg

Plain, simple, inexpensive, and classy:

23041b_400.jpg

And, it keeps perfect time:

The venerable Boston firm of E. Howard & Co., the Nation’s Timekeeper since 1842, has been making clocks and pocket watches of impeccable quality for well over 150 years. Now they’ve asked us to introduce the first R/C watch that gives you the convenience and accuracy of atomic time, while retaining classic elegance. The National Institute of Standards & Technology operates a cesium atomic clock in Boulder, Colorado that refines a single second into 9 billion intervals — then drives a radio transmitter at Fort Collins that broadcasts an 8-bit time & date signal throughout North America.

The Attaché receives and resets to that precise signal at 2:00 am each night — self adjusting for Daylight Savings Time and Leap Year. You’ll never set the time again! Select perpetual Date or Seconds on the LCD display merely by pressing the recessed button on the 3 o’clock side (notice there’s no stem!). Or, press the recessed button on the 9 o’clock side to manually reset time when outside North America. Scratch-resistant crystal and sealed case are completely water resistant to 165 feet. Choose polished stainless steel case with black leather band; or gold-plated case with brown leather band. Includes 2-year lithium cell. Attaché still keeps accurate quartz time when traveling beyond North America — just not atomic time!

Dan

Interestingly cigars and watches seem to go along quite well. In fact members of a watch forum sparked my interest in cigars.
I have to confess that I´m a watch nut and I must have bought and sold more than 150 watches in the last years. :0 :whistling:
Right now I´m trying to keep down my collection to max. 12 watches. Still I´m not a watch snob as I like my vintage or chinese watches as much as I like my Omega or Jaeger. :love:
-snip--

Hey Frank....nice Master Moon. That's my most worn watch! Mine is the white face, though. Without a doubt, my favorite watch in the looks department. Works with jeans and a tux!

Sheez, I see lots of minime around here.

I have a Rolex Submariner 50th anniversary who is now broken after three years, and more it goes more I think you pay for a name nor quality

and when I coach I wear a simple bullova, after I broke a few watches, cell phone and jewelry at pratices :(

My next is a Patek Philippe,

im quite snob when it comes to watches and none really made me freak one to yell "I want it I want it"

maybe I should design it :D

-snip--

Hey Frank....nice Master Moon. That's my most worn watch! Mine is the white face, though. Without a doubt, my favorite watch in the looks department. Works with jeans and a tux!

Unfortunately mine just barely gets some wristtime. In fact I would prefere the white face over my black one. I´m thinking about selling it, but haven´t made up my mind yet.

@3Vandoo: What happened to your Sub? I´m not a Rolex-fanatic but they´re normally tough as nails.
A Patek is definitely a watch worth waiting for.... someday maybe, someday.... :thumbs:

-snip--

Unfortunately mine just barely gets some wristtime. In fact I would prefere the white face over my black one. I´m thinking about selling it, but haven´t made up my mind yet.

@3Vandoo: What happened to your Sub? I´m not a Rolex-fanatic but they´re normally tough as nails.
A Patek is definitely a watch worth waiting for.... someday maybe, someday.... :thumbs:

No idea, at the beginning of the summer some weird noises came out, like a piece of the mechanism was loose. I have to bring back to "Bijouterie Italienne" to get it fixed, saying this since 3 months and I havent yet.

Yes a patek, one day, but I dont consider the PP to be a statement of fortune unlike some others brands, but more as an investment, and really no one really knows what is Patek Philippe anyway. One day, maybe next year, two years, we'll see

Sounds like a loose rotor to me... :0 I´d jerk it off their hands and sent it directly to Rolex USA!

Latest acquisition:

Ebel 1911 Automatic Chronograph - black face, 18K gold bezel, stainless steel case, elephant hide band. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it... :love:

IMG_5744.jpg

IMG_5749.jpg

If you ever get the chance to meet Nick Perdomo, he's a watch nut too! The last time I talked with him, he had a Paneri on his wrist. I joked with him and told him that Jorge Padron had on the same watch when I met him at the Outlaw over the summer.

You can see it here:
Jorge Padon at the Outlaw