• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatcha Smokin' Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yogi, you're a man after my own heart!!! Fosters is one of my favorites to drink....with or without a cigar!! Love those pints, 'cept they'll sneak up on ya'. My wife always ends up on my ass when we go tot he Outback cause them Big Blokes in the frosty mugs just throw back WAY TOO FAST!!!! (mouth watering as I type)

I couldn't help myself! I was recently gifted by a fellow Texan over in the CF boards a Monti #4 ISOM and a FFOX since I was a newbie and a virgin to both. Heck, I didn't have em a week and curiosity got the better of me. My barbershop chorus put on our 50th annual show last Saturday and I HAD to (really, there was a gun - albeit imaginary - pointed right at my head!) light em up during the 'afterglow' (fancy word for a party). It was a difficult chore, but heck, somebody's gotta do it!!I was kind enough to share em with 2 other virgins who were VERY appreciative.

:)  I am currently smoking a 1992 or 1993 La Gloria Cubana Pyramide. This cigar is quite a bit larger than their more famous torpedo. This is my last OLD LGC cigar from the Miami 8 bundles that I bought directly from the factory via telephone. :(  Pre-Cigar Boom stogie. Really tasty- zero harshness. A large cigar in both size and flavor. The cigar was so old that the gold on the cigar band had turned green with age. The cigar produced a LARGE quantity of smoke, and a pretty darn good buzz. The stick didn't kick my @&#36&#36, but it did try to. :biggrin:
Sam   :cool:

I smoked two of the "crooks" from an Island Partagas Culebra, (and thinking seriously about getting the third and last crook.) Excellent cigars. See my review in that section. Highly recommended!
:biggrin:Sam  :cool:

On the advise of a fellow barbershopper, I tried a Zino Connoisseur #100 last night. OMG :eek: was that puppy tasty! I knew about 3/4 in. into it that the label was coming off this guy.
Gonna have to order a box since the local retailer's sellin' em for 2x the on-line price.

Over the last weekend I had a VR Don Alejandro from recent production that was very interesting. Also had a nice Partagas Petite Corona that was also recent production. Sampled a stick that I'm in a blind taste contest on another board that was less than extraordinary, but still a neat smoke and got a box of Upmann Conn. #1's in the mail today that I stuck in the freezer for safe keeping for a bit. They are from early 1998 and I can't wait to smoke one. This has become my favorite smoke as of late. Have some recent production, but needed some that could be smoked now, so popped for an somewhat aged box. Got some RASS recent production on the way that will need a lot of humidor time.

had a lot of nice smokes over vacation last week. too many to list. finally dipped into the habanos limitada stockpile.
had an excellent vsg beli no. 1 last nite.

A Don Alejandro, huh, never had one of those before. LOL! ;)Sam  :cool:
(Edited by Sam The Man at 5:47 pm on Sep. 8, 2001)

was that the don alejandro from habanos limitada? if so, he may not have any to trade, sam. production date on that was 4/99, boxcode BCA CCUA.

You can now post in this forum. No need to keep posting to this topic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.