• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatcha Smokin' Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually made it thru the entire weekend WITHOUT an excalibur! shadow, you'll need to make a stronger subliminal impression next time. hehe

Alright d, I had two Excalibur I Maduros over the weekend! Also smoked a pre-production Bolivar Fuerte Double Corona.

Just finished a Perdomo Estate
Selection Aristrocrata. Yummmmmm.

does anyone know the names of the different perdomo estate seleccions? i have the monstro & 2 others which i don't know the names for. well, over the last few days i set fire to a perdomo2 torfecto, a.fuente canones, c.a.o. l'anniv. mad. robusto, AND.... an excalibur prensado oscuro <hehe>

d, I knew you couldn't stay away from the dark side for long. :biggrin:Yesterday I started with an Aristoff MLR in the morning and then an Excalibur I maduro in the afternoon.

hehe, i'm going to have to restock on the excaliburs soon. i think i've got 1 #2 maddie, 2 prensado oscuros, and 3 1066's left. and some of those are earmarked for my pass.

Just sparked a PAM Exclusivo. It
was so rich ad chocolate-like, I
wantd to eat it instead of smoking
it.

Smoking a Rafael Gonzalez Corona Extra. Very nice creamy cigar. If you get the chance, I would recommend giving them a try.

Smoked my first ISOM last night – a Sancho Panza Molino. I knew it was young (box was stamped Nov. 00) but I could not wait. The flavor was smooth and honey like. From what I have read the molino is milder than other ISOMs. The flavor was in the medium range but the nic content was high – due in part to its youth I’m sure.I wasn’t disappointed, can’t wait to put a few more months on them & try again!Had a LGC maduro wavel the other night. Nice rich cigar, would definitely smoke one again.

One hour and fifteen minutes of pure
heaven with a Fuente DC Presidente.

Smoked an AF Anjeo Churchill today, good cigar but not as good as the Anjeo #51(Torpedo). Also a Comacho Havana.

It was a great cigar weekend. First off was a Sancho Panza Non plus from Steve Dyer (thanks Steve), next came an AF Black band chateau, next came a Montesino Sungrown #271, then a Bauza pyramid. So much for Saturday. Sunday brought out a RASSS from Jeff LaPorte(Thanks Jeff) , an AF anejo torpedo, and finally a Hemmingway Short Story. Whew!

well let's see, for me it was a la tradicion cabinet series robusto <thanks rob>, hemingway signature <thanks tim>, c.a.o. l'anniv. cameroon robusto, romeo y julieta bully, & a macanudo maduro prince philip. i gotta start smoking cigars with shorter names!

A smallcigar weekend for me. I had an 20 year old Montecristo #4 on Saturday and it ruined the rest of the weekend for cigars. It could not be topped with anything in the 'dor. One of the best smokes I have ever had.

smoked a perdomo estate seleccion monstro and a c.a.o. l'a. cameroon napoleon. this was the new shaped napoleon which is a little bigger and not box-pressed. they're also making the petit beli a little bigger now too.

Either a RyJ Belicoso (ISOM) or a Sancho Panza Belicoso(ISOM) tonight, decisions, decisions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.