• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatcha'll doin!

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
What up y'all! Hope everybody's doing well! Just sittin back and relaxin' myself with a glass of sippin whiskey. :)

Just finished a couple of Hopslam's and getting ready to watch Sucker Punch myself Greg! :thumbs:

Just finished a couple of Hopslam's and getting ready to watch Sucker Punch myself Greg! :thumbs:

Awesome John! The wife has informed me we will be watching The Vow shortly. Lemme go pour another couple fingers. :laugh:

Hey Greg!

It's raining here, and I've been working on CP all day.

Enjoy the drink. :)

Hey Greg!

It's raining here, and I've been working on CP all day.

Enjoy the drink. :)

Hey Rod! Been raining/thundering here pretty much all day too. Take a break and pour a nice, cold brew!

Hi Greg,

Nice to hear from you. I'm sure you would like to know your old humidor works just fine. Thanks again.

Hi Greg missed you bro and nice to see you back again, are you still off the stogies?
Hope all is well with you and the family.

Hi Greg,

Nice to hear from you. I'm sure you would like to know your old humidor works just fine. Thanks again.

That's great to hear! Ah I sure do miss them all...

Hi Greg missed you bro and nice to see you back again, are you still off the stogies?
Hope all is well with you and the family.

What up my brother! I've always been lurking around, just not posting so much. Still no smoking for me, lots of working out and trying to eat right, but being from the South the eating right doesn't always work out! :laugh: Hope all is well with you and yours!

Hi Greg nice to see you dropping by. Nothing particularly interesting here.

I'm spending the afternoon looking over shop manuals and parts, getting ready to pull the engine in my partner's bike for a top end. She's been in need of one for a while. I'll probably clean the carbs while I'm at it. She could use a new chain, too. Oh, and the rear brakes are near end of service.

Sounds like so much work now that I think about it. Riding is the reward for wrenching but...aw, maybe I'll just grill a steak and watch Top Gear instead.

Been sitting here smoking cigars and thinking of Rod working all day.........

I'm smoking a Padron and grilling steaks with potatoes and corn on the cob for dinner.

I'm watching that right now as well!

Good to see you cheking in Greg! Just in time for this years Newbie War!

Hey Greg! Good to hear from you. Just waching Ray and sipping on some Wild Turkey 101. Hope all is well with you, Brother!

Nice to hear things are going good for the greatest review writer CP has ever seen.

I just tied up some finishing touches on the central air conditioning I'm installing in my house. Now sitting down to a couple cold ones enjoying the Bruins game. Celtics just won so hoping the B's can make it 2 for 2 for Boston.

Paul

Greg, great to hear from you! I've been trying my hand at home brewing and enjoying the occasional cigar in my free time.

Glad to hear you are doing well.

Homework and bead licking.

It's like Groundhog's Day around my place...

I'm smoking a cigar you gave me! Cheers!

BTW, I haven't forgotten about the challenge! Just waiting for warmer weather.