• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now? 2013

Started out with a few fingers of Monkey Shoulder and topped that off with some Glenmorangie Lasanto 12yo. The initial aging in the bourbon casks gives it a nice thick, chewy taste and the secondary sherry casking give it a sweet, clean finish....although you can taste hints of the sherry throughout whole experience.

Oddly enough I chose not to drink my good stuff and opted for a smooth 7 & 7. Great to drink while enjoying an Oliva.  Plus it is easy on the wallet.

Had a couple Sam Adams Cold Snaps at the local bar and winding down with a glass of JW Gold at home. Life is good!!!

Scotch_zpse584d2d6.jpg

...I see the Bushmill's on the counter behind that lovely 15YO...which is what I'm going to get into here very shortly.

Nice choice Gary, that's one of the things we were drinking at Uptown at the herf.

khari said:
Nice choice Gary, that's one of the things we were drinking at Uptown at the herf.

Khari...after you and I went out on that impromptu food & booze run...almost everything else past that point remains a blur. Thank God for my camera. :laugh:

But I do remember downing Jay's (jayro75) last glass of PVW 23 when I insisted he offer me "just a sip."  :whistling:

Dalwhinnie 15 is a new discovery for me and I am glab I was gifted a bottle. That stuff is great !

I had wome Bruichladdich links last night. Nice dram with a touch of sherry.

ironpeddler said:

Khari...after you and I went out on that impromptu food & booze run...almost everything else past that point remains a blur. Thank God for my camera. :laugh:

But I do remember downing Jay's (jayro75) last glass of PVW 23 when I insisted he offer me "just a sip."  :whistling:

Wow.  There was PVW 23 at the herf?  I guess it really was a blur as you say!