• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now? 2013

Auchentoshin Triple Wood and now my sample of Dalmore King Alex III.

Had a glass of a Bruichladdich Port Charlotte 8 last night. That sucker packed ine hell of a peat punch! I would say even more peat than the PC10 wich was call the peat project... (plus being 60% did not help I guess)
Far from the usual Laddie profile this one is probably the entry dram for the Octomore line IMO.

louich said:
Had a glass of a Bruichladdich Port Charlotte 8 last night. That sucker packed ine hell of a peat punch! I would say even more peat than the PC10 wich was call the peat project... (plus being 60% did not help I guess)
Far from the usual Laddie profile this one is probably the entry dram for the Octomore line IMO.
Sounds great.  They have been putting out some great juice over there.

Getting into some Knob Creek Single Barrel.  Pretty tasty in its own right.

Well I have to confes I am a laddie whore..I'd buy stakes in that damned distillery if I could.

Stagg Jr.

First try.  The apple fell further from the tree than I expected.

Ballast Point Barrel aged Rum. Neat.

Guess it is not just a beer maker anymore. Pretty darn good. Looks like they are making a bourbon now. Have not found it locally yet.

Elijah Craig 18, last bottle and down to just a few sips left. Out of production so this is it. Probably should have saved some.

Rock said:
Bookers 25th anniversary
Is this different than the regular Bookers?  I have not seen this.  I really like Bookers, too.

Floyd T.
Right now I am drinking a shot glass full of Woodford Reserve.  This is my go to bourbon.  I believe it is one of the better ones out there, regular production.

Floyd T.

Yes, it is at an even higher proof than Bookers normally is.

khari said:
Laphroaig 25 CS.  Man, this is awesome stuff.

.  WOWZA!!!  That is the one bottle that I would break the bank for.  Enjoy!!!  The reviews on that bottle sound Epic.

For me I have been drinking a concoction that I came up with last year.  3.5oz bourbon (been using EWSB), 1oz cointreau, 6 drops bitters, 3 mint leaves (from our garden), mix in shaker, pour over ice in pint glass fill remaining 2 inches with soda water.  Very clean refreshing drink for the warmer days.   

khari said:
Laphroaig 25 CS.  Man, this is awesome stuff.
Yup, that's the kind of scotch that brings you in touch with Providence.

Doc

Thunderbird with a twist of lime, ( and this horse isn't that dumb! )