• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonights drink will be a Pint of Jack over peppermints, a Great cough syrup :D Coats and kills all at once.

Famous Grouse, my first sampling of a blend. Have been working my way through a slew of single malts. A friend at work mentioned he really like FG and so I thought I would try some. Not my ideal or favorite, just something different.

Isn't it about 8 AM there ???

Famous Grouse, my first sampling of a blend. Have been working my way through a slew of single malts. A friend at work mentioned he really like FG and so I thought I would try some. Not my ideal or favorite, just something different.

Oops,

I meant for last night. Didn't read close enough. Mea Culpa. Just thinking about later and new I wouldn't get to post.

My mother just returned from Dublin and she brought me a bottle of Jameson's. I had tried to explain to her that there is a special bottle they sell only at the distillery in Dublin, but I got the normal stuff instead. All is well, because she made the effort and I still got whiskey :cool:. Yummy.

Tried the wild turkey rare breed(I think that's the name)..VERY good and smooth.

Tonight it was a 64 oz. jug of Fitger's Brewery Apricot Wheat. Pretty good, a little strong on the apricot, but not bad at all. Definitely unique. Fitger's Brewery, restaurant and hotel is located in Duluth, MN. I should forward this to Lilbastage to see if he's tried the Apricot. Anyway, if you're ever in Duluth do not miss out on that brewery. It's a gem, and of course, they have the sampler tray.

Lagavulin 16yo neat.

AVB found a place for me near home that has this stuff for $45.99 a bottle! :0

At that price, I can afford to have a few nightcaps a week! :D

Jura Classic Island Malt on ice and its damn good

I just opened up my new bottle of Jon, Mark & Robbo's Rich Spicy One (a vatted malt scotch) and I'll be damned if it isn't really tasty. I'll do a more in-depth review once I've really dug into it, but for now, this is a much bigger whisky than you would expect for $30.00. I would drink this over any other comparably priced whisky I can think of, and over many more expensive as well. It reminds me a lot of JW Black, but sweeter and less smoky.

After dinner I had a dram of Talisker 18yo and since that was over five hours ago, I just had to pour a small glass of Oban 14yo to go with the H. Upmann Sir Winston I'm in the middle of smoking. :)

Monday and Wedesday nights I had a big glass each of Macallan 25 and Macallan 25 Anniversary Malt.

What can I say, my week was off to one hell of a start. :cool:

Had a couple glasses of Evan Williams Single Barrel 1996 tonight. Very tasty. This is the bourbon I usually keep on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.