• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice thread. Last night I started with a finger of Rosebank (bottled by Lombard) 12 Year Old. Very nice, light pre-dinner drink. I then had a finger of Bowmore (bottled by Whisky Galore) 16 Year Old. After dinner, I finished off the evening with a small pour of Clynelish (bottled by Signatory) 13 Year Old Nonchillfiltered. It was a very nice Scotch sort of evening. :D

Sounds like we should be seeing 3 reviews soon :thumbs:

Nice thread. Last night I started with a finger of Rosebank (bottled by Lombard) 12 Year Old. Very nice, light pre-dinner drink. I then had a finger of Bowmore (bottled by Whisky Galore) 16 Year Old. After dinner, I finished off the evening with a small pour of Clynelish (bottled by Signatory) 13 Year Old Nonchillfiltered. It was a very nice Scotch sort of evening. :D

I just drank two fingers of Jack Black on ice, haven't done that in years but I have to say that I liked it.

"I like scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch."

I can no have none now. I R being at wurk. "Wit zee germans."

<jealousy rages within>
<...looks around...opens the drawer...removes the flask...opens flask...takes a quick sip...quickly hides flask>

Woodford Reserve for me. ... I know it ain't scotch, but it is what is handy.

You guys are gonna get me fired!

C&G... drinking is NOT a problem.

Well nothing right now but it's usually canadian rye whiskey.It was my parents 25th anniversary last week so I bought my dad a bottle of 18yr Gold Label. He has yet to open it.

Macallan 12. Some ice. Nice.

Good stuff, maynard! Oban 14yr for me right now. I enjoy the spicy edge to this, especially with a good corojo wrapped cigar or maybe something good from Nicaragua (Padron comes to mind). :thumbs:

1792 Ridgemont Reserve Barrel Select

Edit to add barrel select

Normally I drink Weller or Rebel Reserve, (usually neat or with a little ice), and like them very much. But wanting to expand my experience with bourbon I purchased the above. It was a mistake :( . It has a very unrefined alcohol taste and not much else. I added some ice and that really did not help. I guess it would be OK mixed with cola, but that is not for me. I do have a friend that thinks EVERY bourbon must be mixed with Coke. I guess I will save this bottle for when he comes over.

Status
Not open for further replies.