• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided on having some Macallan 18 yo with my lunch. Its been a long time since I've had some Scotch.

2 fingers... :thumbs:

Just surprised is all. I didn't think you were a bourbon fan.

The Dalwhinnie 15 year. After letting it sit and breathe for about 15 minutes.....wow. Delicious. :love:

Russell's Reserve... this stuff is really growing on me lately. Great oak and cinnamon flavors...

I bought the 36th Vote Barreled Manhattan by High West today and had a few glasses. I have to say it's pretty good.

I've had their Double Rye! and that was worth the $35 but I just couldn't do $60 for a Manhattan that I do pretty well at already.

I paid $48. My rationale for buying it was that I'd only had Manhattans that I myself had made and didn't really know how a good one tasted, so this would give me a context.

Four Roses Small Batch. A personal favorite, this easy-to-drink stuff will come from behind and knock you off your feet!

Went with a couple more items from High West today. First the Bourye, then the Rendezvous.

Had a couple old favorites last night. Talisker 10 and Ardbeg Ten. I used to drink the Ardbeg all the time. It had been too long, it was a great Dram.

Status
Not open for further replies.