• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe? 2021

Good morning, the situation here is not so good, our life here has suddenly deteriorated so much that it has a direct impact on our health. The 3 main reasons are: the new neighbours (here we ironically call them "Investors") and the lack of peace-sleep from them, the unusualness of the dogs on the balconies and the fact that they get dirty on the side-walk (here things are not organized as in other countries) and all 3 are Lockdown and the restrictions we had from the state-police (only we, not the "Investors").
I have gained weight, my blood pressure has increased and I am generally not in a good mood. I do not smoke or drink coffee as before, I have stopped modifying pipes and uploading material to my blog. I try to improve my quality of life as much as I can but it is extremely difficult with so many restrictions, I also can not complain because the system is deliberately made that way.

Mm1jZjb.jpg

Skandinavik Sungold.
Stay strong brother!!!! It will get better. At least you have your worry beads.

It gets addictive. My wife just told me our patio looks like the opening scene from saving private Ryan (the fly version)
Only one fly showed up. I only winged him and he eventually flew off, but never came back.

McClelland Christmas Cheer ‘15. @bfreebern generously sent me this tin back in 2019. I cracked it sometime in 2020 and I think this is my second bowl. What an amazing blend. Harvested in 2011 and blended in 2015. This pushes me to want to age more tins. Thank you my friend!!

ETA: Lots of rich stewed fruit at the front. Slightly floral in the finish.