• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe? 2021

My dear friends i will be ''out of forum" for 10 days, i have to do a small surgery with laser plus some tests for LDL and blood pressure and then i will take few days leave in the country.
With the grace of God i will be back much better than i am now.

utCXpLu.png

QSQEgVU.png

I am smoking Petersen & Sorensen Blue Sapphire, single espresso plus cool water beside me.
You’ll be in our thoughts, Sid! I pray all goes well for you and that you return stronger than ever 😎

My dear friends i will be ''out of forum" for 10 days, i have to do a small surgery with laser plus some tests for LDL and blood pressure and then i will take few days leave in the country.

utCXpLu.png

QSQEgVU.png

I am smoking Petersen & Sorensen Blue Sapphire, single espresso plus cool water beside me.
You will be in our Prayers. Recover quickly!!

utCXpLu.png

QSQEgVU.png

Have a speedy recovery

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen, i have some good news and one bad. Cholesterol, LDL, transaminase, blood sugar, ferritin, lymphocytes, etc are good, blood pressure is down too. Only the Uric acid is just on the limit and i had to do something about it. The surgery went well and i don't think that there will be another (2nd stage) and i started slowly to increase the pipe smoking days.
Soon i will start posting photos with pipes in Cafe because all these months i was out of forum. Thank you all for your wishes!

RLteCeW.png

I am smoking Mac Baren Mixture Scottish Blend, single espresso plus cool water beside me and the canary is singing due to sunshine.

utCXpLu.png

QSQEgVU.png

Just checking in to see how you’re doing Sid?
2015 Captain Earle's Ten Russians in an IMP Meerschaum.

GE59b83.jpeg
That’s a gorgeous looking pipe!

Davidoff Sweet Mixture No. 2 ‘12 from @modo22
F48C1287-702D-472B-96F7-378751B451C7.jpegI think I’ll grab a tin. Curious if the age mellowed the flavor or if this is just a mild dry aromatic. Not overpowering at all like most aro blends. Either way, very enjoyable!! Thanks brother!

from Ben?? He smokes pipes?
I try from time to time. I was gifted some great blends and accessories from two great members here...so shared some love with Hayden as I know he gets his pipe going more than I.