• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today? 2013

GLP Sixpence. Good smoke fresh out of the tin. Not mind blowing. Gonna cellar this for a while and revisit it when I see fit.

Put a match to some Davidoff Green Mixture earlier today. Then I hit up Straus tobacconist here in town for their Rookwood blend. Rookwood was, by far, the most enjoyable.

Smoked a Bowl of Germain's Special Latakia Flake. I had misplaced it so, it is a little dry but, still pretty good. I really need to get a few tins if I ever find it again. Been a tough one for me. Trying out a few new pipes I snagged off of Ebay. Today I used an IL Ceppo Bent sort of Pot. Got a new Astley Scoop too for VaPers!

Had a bowl of Synjeco's Greenodd rope and Germain's Rich Dark Flake. Definitely need to pick up some more Greenodd rope on the next group buy, this stuff is great!

Pipe Smoker said:
Is Rich Dark Flake the one that is supposed to be the same as Stone Haven?

Yeah, sort of...from what I've read, Rich Dark Flake is a little more biased towards Virginias and Stonehaven is a little more biased towards Burley, but both are a VA/Bur blend with a similar treacle type of aroma to them.

I also tried some McClelland Master Penman which is a very pleasant aromatic. Has a pecan, nuttiness and a little cinnamon hiding in there. Not overly sweet and burns great.

Hearth & Home Classic Burley Kake in my Chris Morgan Blackjack poker. I'm not usually much for burlies, but this is some good stuff!

Caledonian 466 in a Pierre Morel (french pipemaker) canadian pipe....

Old favorite of mine.....

Have a good one boys!

GL Pease Haddo's Delight in my Nording pipe.
I like this one.
Smokes a little hot towards the bottom of the bowl but no tongue bite so far.
Room note is strange but pleasant. 
kinda smells like slightly sweet very smoky berries.
Tastes like berries.
In the can it has a strong (but pleasant) liquor smell

Some reviewers say it has a big nicotine hit but I haven't noticed.
Probably because I like cigars like Asylum Straight Jacket, & My Father 

Hearth & Home Blackhouse in my the Wizard Cobbit corn cob pipe.
How can this stuff small so nasty in the can and then smoke so nice?!
Smells nice too.

Some H&H Frenchy's Sunzabitches tonight in my Morgan Blackjack. A good tasty blend and burns wonderfully.

Peter Stokkebye Balkan Supreme.
Probably my favorite non-aromatic so far.
Semi-sweet smokey smell.
Doesn't really taste like an english blend.
Kimd of tastes like sligjtly sweet smokey berries.

Peterson's St. Patrick's Day 2015 tobacco in a MM cob tonight. Nice cube cut, burns well, and very pleasant flavor and aroma.

Had a really really really enjoyable bowl of H&H Beverwyck with 4-1/2 years of tin time.  Great smoke.  I can't remember enjoying a bowl right out of the tin like this in a long time.

72C87CFB-29DA-4F53-B7B9-57AAF155F544.jpg