• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a mix of Butternut Burley and Egg Nog in a little GBD Ebony billiard. Very nice AM smoke. :thumbs:

Blatter & Blatter Mild English in a Savinelli 1616. Very mild tobacco, but wonderful flavour and great burn if dried a bit.

a half & half mix of 5110 and 2115 in my new K Erik. Smokes great :thumbs:

I enjoyed one of the three “custom blends” I picked up at a B&M in Murfreesboro, Tennessee while I was there for my brother’s graduation. Tonight was Father Bubba in my Peterson Aran.

This am it was Middleton's Walnut, in my Freehand Ben Wade Golden Matte...2 bowls with strong black coffee.... Soon, a bowl or three of 1792, in a Custombilt nose warmer... "His Nibs"... I love 1792...anytime, anyplace...

DocSavage

From Middleton's Walnut to 1792 in one day!!! Can't get much more of a range than that! :D

This AM it was a bowl of Old Lodge in a Hilson bent. I've had this pipe for over 40 years. Guess today was the reason I kept hauling it around from house to house. :rolleyes:

Bracken Flake in a Comoy Oom Paul for breakfast.

Balkan Flake in a Kaywoodie Drinkless Prince after lunch.

Doc got me wanting a bowl of 1792 so that will probably be for dinner.

Bracken Flake .... mmm that is good stuff...like 1792 without so much tonquin...
I've never had that Balkan Flake.. latakia?....

Cob plug..1792 in plug form is excellent too... a little more rounded than 1792 but the same... I never thought "rounded" could apply to a tobacco... but it just seems to fit the taste/nose of cob plug to 1792... try that if you never have..same kick and taste.. just rounded....
hehehehe

Doc

Yes Doc, Balkan Flake has a nice dose of Latakia. One of my favourites.

I had my 1792 in a Kaywoodie Canadian, and then a bowl of Bob's Chocolate Flake in a Savinelli Punto Oro 440.

Brought the new year in smoking Frog Morton - On The Bayou in my Ebony Peterson Killarney while playing poker. Also smoked some Devil's Delight in a cob :thumbs:

gallery_2054_37_37013.jpg

Been breaking in my new Christmas pipe, today I smoked a bowl of "Boswell's Best", and excellent smoke with a hint of sweetness.

Pulled out my E Nording Cobra pipe and toasted some Da Vinici after eating a nice healthy bowl of chili. What a way to relax with a full belly. :thumbs:

Westminster in a huge Wiley freehand. Had Tim West open this pipe up and it really makes a difference. :thumbs:

Renassaince in a Bosi Dublin and Irish Flake in a Peterson 999

What did you think of the westminster? I have a couple tins but I tossed em in the celler.

I've got a nice bowl of Galway Treasures of Ireland packed into my CAO Meer, for the ride home!!

Status
Not open for further replies.