• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started Sunday with Dunhill Light Flake - I like this more each time. Lots of different flavors in the second half.

Penzance this afternoon - glad it's back in my rotation. The bulk seems sweeter the the tin did.
I agree. I need to get some more bulk.

I smoked a few bowls of Carter Hall in a cob today while building fence. Only 380 more feet to go! :rolleyes:

Yesterday I bought a tin of Brebbia Balkan (40% Latakia) from the rude guy at Barclay Rex. So I'll smoke that later. This morning was Frog Morton on the Town.

Escudo earlier and ...

more Penzance! :D The St. James Woods should be here tomorrow. :)

I smoked a bowl of Spillman Mixture from Iwan Reis that a kind BOTL sent me. It was VERY good. A bit of a lighter English than I usually smoke, but it was very flavorful and behaved very well.

A+ on this one.

Right now enjoying a bowl of shop only vanilla cream aromatic. Delicious cool smoke and the aroma is very pleasant. Still breaking in this Savinelli Antique Shell briar. Still somewhat bitter but I'm working hard to break it in. Very new to this hobby but I love it!!!

Stonehaven. I love this stuff. An easy flake to smoke, rubs out easy, burns realativly cool, doesn't bite and tasts great.

Doc.

I think I will have a bowl of British Woods in my Mastro de Paja...yeah, that sounds good right about now.... :whistling:

Corn Cob filled with Carter Hall while finishing up the mowing. :thumbs:

After letting it sit a bit due to being a lil wet, I had a bowl of C&D Exhausted Rooster tonight,,, I was pleasently surprised

Had my first bowl of Dunhill - Nightcap and it was very nice. Thought it was earthy and bold but quite smooth and pleasant. :thumbs:

I finally tried some Murray's Dunhill this morning - Standard Mixture Medium form 2000.

Well balanced despite very sweet Latakia. I can't say how much the age helped but it was quite a bit better than the Nightcap and 965 recent blends. Was this 50gm tin worth $18 including shipping? No. Maybe without the shipping or around $13.

Jonas and I had some pipe-time over lunch today.

He smoked some dunhill 965
I had some Davidoff Royalty

What a relaxing break.

Jonas and I had some pipe-time over lunch today.

He smoked some dunhill 965
I had some Davidoff Royalty

What a relaxing break.

Man I love 965! Lets do it again soon, that is great relaxation time over lunch!

I smoked my second bowl of Yenidje Supreme and liked it even more than the first one.

Amid curses of the mechanically challenged(me) and exhaust parts, my PIF of Frog Morton arrived from Paul and I enjoyed a bowl while the work waited, Very tasty stuff!!

Steve

Finally tried Haddo's Delight

It is delightful, indeed.

Had another bowl of Yenidje Supreme - still find it unusual and enjoyed the hell out of it! :D

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.