• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Oyster stew and oysters Rockefeller for dinner. I found some fresh Chesapeake Oysters at the market, as the oyster beds are just about 100 miles from here. It's the first time I've made either of them, but it was pretty simple and ended up really good.

2020-12-29 20.38.07.jpg

Oyster stew and oysters Rockefeller for dinner. I found some fresh Chesapeake Oysters at the market, as the oyster beds are just about 100 miles from here. It's the first time I've made either of them, but it was pretty simple and ended up really good.

View attachment 37438

I'm really enjoying your contributions to this thread. Another winner.

Thanks. I was starting to feel like I should tone it down a little...

Please do!!! You're making my Tostino's pizza rolls look like trailer trash food! 😵 A man can only do so much, dontcha know?!

Keep up the great posts. I love to see what y'all are making. I can learn a bit from this thread.

Happy New Years to all y'all.

Floyd T

Ooh I love me some pozole!!!! Looks amazing!
I grew up in Southern California. Every year my friend invited me to his parents house for posada. Took about 5 years before I realized it was a religious event. I was looking everywhere for recipes for posada since every year they had Pazole so I figured that was the party.

big butts and pozole, you sir need to be my friend!!! Haha

This weekend I cooked dinner for my mom, brothers and families. Roasted pork loin, potatoes, butternut squash, Brussel sprouts, pearl onions, garlic and natural gravy. Mom used to do all the cooking at family gatherings, but my older brother and I have taken over those duties so mom can sit and play with the grand kids.

2021-01-02 19.04.53-1.jpg