• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Having a few friends over tonight. Making beams in the pressure cooker. Already made queso with a full pound of Hatch green chili. Still have to make the cilibasitas and the rice. The relleno's will be the last thing made.

Visiting some friends on Oak Island NC. Having grilled clams, bacon lemon pepper grouper, roasted potatoes and grilled zucchini.

Home made Apple BBQ Sauce, some home made ketchup, home made mayonnaise.

Fire roasted BBQ brisket, bacon wrapped corn on the cob, BBQ baked bean, cornbread, coleslaw, everything from scratch.

:D

62c4f69c-0110-77b6.jpg

This is whats for dinner.

Looking good guys...

Sorry I have been away so long.

stuffed-pepper.jpg

Stuffed Bell Pepper with "Clean" not Dirty Rice.....

Smoking a couple shoulders for tomorrow. I make great money on faja's day. No dads want to cook.

Smoked chicken, tomato/feta/basil/kalamata pie, and parmesan crusted fried zucchini.

Just took off a 11 lb shoulder, 2 racks of ribs, and 5 lbs of sausage out of my egg. Corn, biscuits & beans are ready and waiting. Pig out time! (pun intended :) )

Anyone else write a food blog?

Tim

Cobb Salad from scratch.

Iceberg Lettuce
Romaine Lettuce
Arugula
Tomato
Cucumber
Roasted chicken thighs
Avocado
Bacon bits
Chives
Hard-boiled egg
Roasted corn
Jack cheese
Fresh homemade garlic ranch

Client requested chicken and dumplings, so i cooked them. I got home, wife curls around me kisses my neck...and asks me to make chicken and dumplings.

Fire grilled ribeye, baked potato, roasted corn, sautéed mushrooms.

Slow cooked boston butt, fresh cut cole slaw, loaded potato salad, home made bbq sauce, baked beans and scratch made yeast rolls.

Made this for the wifes office for lunch tomorrow.

For breakfast we have.

Fried chicken breasts/ Roasted garlic, ranch and cheddar Yukon gold potatoes, roasted chicken gravy to finish!

Anybody hungry?

100_2785.jpg

5ee06e5a-42af-083c.jpg

Avocado Stuffed Burgers
All Paleo
Eat.Lift.Live
{Like an Animal}