• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

I make the best Caesar Salad on Earth!!! ( with Shrimp)

And a 2008 Herman Wiemer Riesling

Delicious!!

For breakfast I made;

Chicken fried steak, sunny side up eggs, shredded potato cakes, biscuits, all topped with country gravy and glass of OJ.

Woke up wanting dinner, so I ground up some sirloin I had in the fridge, and whipped up some Goulash. Fresh sourdough to boot! Anyone hungry?

This died, so I'll give it a but of a jump start!

I made a 3 meat and 3 cheese lasagna, 8lbs of pure deliciousness!!!

I don't cook so I feel kinda left out of this thread, can I just show pics of delicious food I go out to eat? lol jk

Beef broth in the crock pot for a 24 hour cook. Pork ribs in their marinade for 24 hour rest. Ground venison thawing for a 6 hour bolognese tomorrow. I'm debating thawing more and making some meatballs to throw on the smoker tomorrow before the ribs go on...

The house is gonna smell great tomorrow!

Beef broth in the crock pot for a 24 hour cook. Pork ribs in their marinade for 24 hour rest. Ground venison thawing for a 6 hour bolognese tomorrow. I'm debating thawing more and making some meatballs to throw on the smoker tomorrow before the ribs go on...

The house is gonna smell great tomorrow!

nice!

Ramon Noodles... CHICKEN!

With a splash of Franks Red Hot.

:laugh:

TP- Ramon Noodles sounds like someone in the Mexican mafia :)

Turkey meatloaf, corn and mashed potatoes. A good dinner because I got to watch my son discover a new love for trying to eat mashed potatoes with a fork. Love this kid, he cracks me up everyday!

Paleo Shepard's pie!

http://web.stagram.com/p/303069146881188895_104993832

I just put a 13# brisket on the smoker. I will add a pork butt later so it will all be ready for lunch tomorrow.

chixen.jpg

A couple of days ago I whipped up some Braised Veal Osso Bucco Lasagna with fresh sourdough french bread. I can't find the pictures :(