• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

100_2933_zps19d1bcae.jpg

Braised Veal Osso Bucco Lasagna for me. Gary, what did you have?

The wife has us on a gluten free diet. I missed pizza so much, I found a GF pizza crust recipe, one of the best crusts I have ever had!!

kona1000 said:
The wife has us on a gluten free diet. I missed pizza so much, I found a GF pizza crust recipe, one of the best crusts I have ever had!!

If you can find it in a store around you, try the Chebe pizza crust mix. It is the best pizza I have ever had. I had it today infact.

pyro92 said:

If you can find it in a store around you, try the Chebe pizza crust mix. It is the best pizza I have ever had. I had it today infact.

Dave my wife does the same stuff and I think this is the best pizza crust going that is gluten free. You should find it right at Hannaford or Shaws!

http://www.rusticcrust.com/gluten-free-pizza.html

Paul

I stopped at Whole Foods in Richmond on my way home from the airport yesterday. The take included scallops, beef heart, ground lamb, organic beets, brown eggs, bulgar wheat, sea salt, and dry rubbed bacon.

The first creation was seared scallops with celery root and carrot puree, and bacon wrapped roasted asparagus. There's room for improvement, but it was a pretty good start.

gallery_11575_1361_24934.jpg

Tall Paul said:

ironpeddler said:

What and I looking at?  :love:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wkoti said:
Braised Veal Osso Bucco Lasagna for me. Gary, what did you have?

I want the recipe NOW! An old CP standby...

Tall Paul said:
Looks like something wrapped in bacon...

Yes!

tomthirtysix said:
Mac and cheese, broccoli, and a still-beating heart.

Homemade mac & cheese, fresh steamed broccoli, and a bacon wrapped chicken breast with caramelized BBQ sauce glaze...my son Anthony's birthday dinner. I wanted to go to Morton's for a steak, he wanted  me to make this...go figure?

French omelet with chives, sautéed mushrooms and shallots, candied bacon and melted Brie.

gallery_11575_1361_6661.jpg

I made a salmon gravlax and fresh pastas for dinner yesterday. (I have to remember to take pics next time)

I need a better camera, I can't even compete with you ballers!

Gary inspired me with that still beating heart, so last night I made a B.Explosion Petite Reserva.  :laugh: A little smaller than the original, but hey, it was just for me. It was good, but I paid for it with chest/stomach pains. I spoke with my mom this morning and she reminded me that, as young as I am, I am still getting older...and probably can't handle the massive amounts of junk I eat each day. Which saddens me, because I believe she's right!  :(  Oh well, it was delicious...

gallery_13416_1483_15065.jpg

Tall Paul said:
I need a better camera, I can't even compete with you ballers!

Maybe its not the camera... :laugh:
:laugh:   You two are too much.