• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Got a bag of Meyer lemons from my neighbor.
Decided to make my favorite lemon dish.

Meyer Lemon Pie

Ingredients
  • ½ cup fresh Meyer Lemon juice
  • 1 can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 graham cracker crust

Instructions
  1. Squeeze lemon juice (through a strainer to catch the seeds) until you have ½ cup.
  2. Pour into a bowl with 1 can sweetened condensed milk.
  3. Mix to combine.
  4. Place lemon/milk filling into pie crust.
  5. Refrigerate until cooled & thickened.

View attachment 14877
I think that's the fewest number of ingredients I've ever seen for a pie!

This
IMG_20170108_085413_377_zpsvagnjtcq.jpg

Didn't stop me from making these yesterday, falling off the bones, just the way I like them
IMG_20170108_154953_548_zps7wtxkuue.jpg

No pics but went to the local Korean fusion place and had kimshi fried rice. Very nice lunch with fried egg on top.

I think I'm going to try and turn the extra pizza dough into cinnamon rolls, hopefully it turns out :)

I think I'm going to try and turn the extra pizza dough into cinnamon rolls, hopefully it turns out :)
We have a pizza buffet here that makes a cinnamon deal with pizza dough. I like it, if they put enough filling in it to make up for the fact that it's pizza dough and not a cake dough.

This is what I do with leftover pizza dough. Not quite like how I make it. I've never used the tomato. I pulverize the Anchovy, and make either a Calzone or a Pie format.
http://memoriediangelina.com/2013/03/07/calzone-di-cipolla-alla-pugliese/

We have a pizza buffet here that makes a cinnamon deal with pizza dough. I like it, if they put enough filling in it to make up for the fact that it's pizza dough and not a cake dough.

This is what I do with leftover pizza dough. Not quite like how I make it. I've never used the tomato. I pulverize the Anchovy, and make either a Calzone or a Pie format.
http://memoriediangelina.com/2013/03/07/calzone-di-cipolla-alla-pugliese/
Well cinnamon roll dough isn't sweet to begin with anyway. I made sure to put in enough filling. Still baking but look good!