• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's that special cigar

Gator

?

For me, it's a Forbidden X from 2004, or a Bolivar from 1986, or a God of Fire Carlito Robusto

Don't know, but Carlito gifted Moki and I an OpusX Brain Hemorrhage back in Sept. '04 and I've yet to think of a special occaision to smoke it.

Don't know, but Carlito gifted Moki and I an OpusX Brain Hemorrhage back in Sept. '04 and I've yet to think of a special occaision to smoke it.

That would be a hard one to find that "moment" for. :cool:

There all at somebody else's house... LMAO!!!!

I am graduating college in a few months (first time I have graduated from anything) and I haven't really picked out a special cigar yet, but I am leaning towards a TOA 2005 Opus that my local B&M hooked me up with. :thumbs:

I am waiting to smoke a AF Siglo 13 that was gifted to me. Probably wait for the birth of my fourth child which will be any day. But I am trying to find a special moment to fire up some FFOX 848's and Ectasy's that I have from '02.

Cohiba Sublime. Gifted to me by a great BOTL at my BM...I can't wait for the day to smoke it.

we need to talk, NDP! Dont be scoring any Opus around Charlotte and not tell me about it!!

I got a Casa Fuente thats only about a year old. Never had one before, and was wanting this for some special occasion, but something always got in the way over the last year. Going back to Las Vegas this month, so guess I'll fire this one up soon to see if I like it and decide rather or not to pick up some more.

I have a handful of special cigars that require a special occasion to light up; 858 Rosodo, OR Anejo 55, Cohiba DC and Sublime. I am really thinking of finding a cuban davidoff or dunhill to hold on to until I graduate from law school in 2010 :thumbs:.

DC anni or an aged 858SG. Either for my next burpday or when I pop the big question.

A cameroon Shark will probably get torched on my birthday, and a Siglo VI upon my return from the desert late this summer.

A Don Carlos will get torched for my birthday next week. I can't seem to keep any "special" sticks around, I just want to smoke them too quickly. ;)