• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's that special cigar

Cohiba EL 2006 for when the Vols win a National Championship. Looking more like basketball than football these days though.

When my second daughter and final child joins us on the outside, it'll be a 1492.

Wilkey

I have a handful of special cigars that require a special occasion to light up; 858 Rosodo, OR Anejo 55, Cohiba DC and Sublime. :thumbs:I am really thinking of finding a cuban davidoff or dunhill to hold on to until I graduate from law school in 2010 :thumbs:

EXCELLENT!! :thumbs:

Good luck with law school!!

Cohiba EL 2006 for when the Vols win a National Championship. Looking more like basketball than football these days though.

I dunno if you'll live long enough! :laugh:

Even if you do, 50+ year old cigars are pretty well shot at that point! :D

When my second daughter and final child joins us on the outside, it'll be a 1492.

Wilkey

:thumbs:

The BBMF or VSG rounds are probably the right answer for me but I tend to smoke whatever seems right at the time.

Ill just pick what ever you guys pick
Since Im still a newbie
I trust you

Amen brother...

I dunno if you'll live long enough! :laugh:

Even if you do, 50+ year old cigars are pretty well shot at that point! :D

I knew you'd be posting after that. :sign:

I've pretty much smoked up my rare or older stuff. I have a DCM 04 and a Opus Shark that I might smoke on my birthday, but that's about it.

I'm planning on picking up a pair of Davidoffs from the, umm, IWOF, for my graduation from Basic. :thumbs:

:rolleyes: To steal a line. I say love the one your with! That is usually the next one I grab. :thumbs:

The next "special Day" I'll smoke a Forbidden X 2004. With 3 kids, the next special day will be date night with me, the wife and a jazz band.

On a side note: I have 3 Opus Lanceros to be smoked one each when each of my girls gets married. I picture it being lit once I sit down in tears from the father/daughter dance. Oh, my girls are 5, 3, and 11 mos. Imagine: smoking an 20+ year old opus (THEY BETTER GET MARRIED AT 20+, AS LONG AS I AM ALIVE!!!!) :angry:

I have a handful of special cigars that require a special occasion to light up; 858 Rosodo, OR Anejo 55, Cohiba DC and Sublime. :thumbs:I am really thinking of finding a cuban davidoff or dunhill to hold on to until I graduate from law school in 2010 :thumbs:

EXCELLENT!! :thumbs:

Good luck with law school!!

Thanks, I will most surely need it!

The reason I want that "extra special" cigar to smoke when I graduate is to remind me of the dedication and hard work it took to get me through it. Plus, another three years on a Davidoff or Dunhill couldn't hurt any :laugh:.

On a side note: I have 3 Opus Lanceros to be smoked one each when each of my girls gets married. I picture it being lit once I sit down in tears from the father/daughter dance. Oh, my girls are 5, 3, and 11 mos. Imagine: smoking an 20+ year old opus (THEY BETTER GET MARRIED AT 20+, AS LONG AS I AM ALIVE!!!!) :angry:

I like the way you think! I have two Ashton 858's tucked away in the bottom of my humidor for the day (far in the future, I hope) when my 9-year-old daughter gets engaged. In my mind, I can imagine that her fiance and I will share a special cigar and a fine single malt on that occasion.

Now, I realize that an Ashton 858 isn't an "earth-shattering" smoke, but those two cigars are the very last from the box that I bought the day she was born.

Cheers,
JC

Forbidden X when the Gators win another Championship, pity it won't be aged enough :p

Forbidden X when the Gators win another Championship, pity it won't be aged enough :p

Lol If they look like they did at Thompson Boling this week, they'll get at least another year on them.

I have a Partgas 155 Salomones, gifted to me by a very generous fellow here, that was to be smoked on the birth of my second grandchild. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm not sure any occasion would be special enough to destroy this cigar. It's a terrible dilemma. By the way the bastid who put me in position screen name rhymes with the Norse god of mischief

Doc.

I have two boys in High School now; one's a freshman and the other a junior.
There are a couple of AF BTL's stashed away for when each graduate H.S.

Then there's college...
When the first one graduates I have an Opus x Reserve D' Chateau from 2000.
I'm figuring he should be out of college by 2012. It should be a fantastic smoke.
Still searching for the second one's graduation smoke, but I got some time for that one yet...

I plan on smoking an OR Opus DC......

when I get my hands on one :thumbs: