• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats the best Petit Corona ?

Maybe he's referring to the very rich and sweet ice cream pop called Fudge Sickles?

That reminded me of the Simpsons

Bart and Milhouse play. Bart is reaching up into the freezer to find something.

BART
Aw, I don't feel them.

MILHOUSE
You said there'd be fudgicles, Bart. Where's the fudgicles?

BART
First, it's fudgesicle. And I know they're up here. I just need a better foothold. (he opens the vegetable crisper and sees Homer's gun) Hello!

Just finished my first RASCC. It was 3 days OTT, but the box date was June 07. I should have let them stabilize more, but I just couldn't help myself. That is one good cigar. I'll have to sample a few more, but first impressions are very favorable. Just the right amount of spice with a slight chocolate flavor to go along with it. Worst part of the cigar was it was over too fast. Based on this i'm going to have to try the RASS next.

Just finished my first RASCC. It was 3 days OTT, but the box date was June 07. I should have let them stabilize more, but I just couldn't help myself. That is one good cigar. I'll have to sample a few more, but first impressions are very favorable. Just the right amount of spice with a slight chocolate flavor to go along with it. Worst part of the cigar was it was over too fast. Based on this i'm going to have to try the RASS next.
I bought a box of those '07s and love them. They are similar to RASS in flavor but the RASCC are better, IMO. They are both very good, though.