• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's the meaning of your CP name?

Billy Paultz aka "The Whopper" = Professional Basketball Player

This was a nickname I was given when I played basketball as apparently I reminded my teammates of him.

Quote from wikpedia:

Although Paultz moved with a bulky stiffness, he was a very heady player.

My teammates were jerks. :(

Billy Paultz aka "The Whopper" = Professional Basketball Player

This was a nickname I was given when I played basketball as apparently I reminded my teammates of him. Quote from wikpedia:

Although Paultz moved with a bulky stiffness, he was a very heady player.

My teammates were jerks. :(

What kind of team concerned itself with your 'bulky stiffness'? Oh wait, you went to the Citadel where men wear feathers on a daily basis. Got it.

I took it from an episode of the short lived "Frisky Dingo"

http://video.adultswim.com/frisky-dingo/meet-barnaby-jones.html

Mine has to be pretty easy to figure out but if not. I started it when I was home brewing with Peat smoked grains. Plus I like Single Malt Scotch. :laugh:

First initial with with last name. My memory sucks.

I took it from an episode of the short lived "Frisky Dingo"

http://video.adultsw...naby-jones.html

Shit, I'm old!

barnaby_jones-show.jpg

Well this is quite the thread.

My name came from the fact that I dated a man who smoked cigars and taught me about the finest of them. When we stopped dating I decided I was Notaquitter.

Mind is code for a multitude of other names which I am not legally known by...

Mine is a play on words... "Flam" and "Lamb Chop."

A Flam is a drumming rudiment, and you know what a lamb chop is I hope! And from the expression to have good "chops" at dumming or anything else for that matter.

It's used a lot in drumming and it's also stolen from the title of a warm up used by a drum corps but it's been so long now I can't remember which one haha!

I'll give you 3 guesses where I got mine. I'm about as original as they come :sign: