• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's the meaning of your CP name?

Mine is from my favorite actor and the number of women he screwed on screen, minus the gay period at the end. My real name is Marcus O'Neil, but not many people know that.

Was it his length or girth you admired?

Its a rock from the bowels of the planet. Partial melting of said rock produces basaltic magma which is directly or indirectly responsible for most of the volcanism on the planet. How cool is that?
laugh.gif

without sounding cocky its what the girls called my tool :laugh: now every time I post and you see my name all of you will be wondering on the size :laugh:

It's pretty safe to say that NO ONE will be wondering about your size, except maybe Ironpeddler, Jayro, Anthem.

without sounding cocky its what the girls called my tool :laugh: now every time I post and you see my name all of you will be wondering on the size :laugh:

Damn shame the N and M are next to each other on the keyboard...
guess 36 is your IQ since you so witty :laugh:

Well, mine is quite easy as well.

All you have to do is ask any single woman between the ages of 25 and 55 within a 100 mile radius of my house...they'll tell you :whistling:
give thanks to the BLUE JELLY BEANS you on :laugh:

It's pretty safe to say that NO ONE will be wondering about your size, except maybe Ironpeddler, Jayro, Anthem.

You're not wondering because you've already held it.

Ironpeddler is vertically challenged so he constantly wonders!

Ironpeddler is vertically challenged so he constantly wonders!
Jay, that's "Vertically Challenged" but with a FULL HEAD OF HAIR! :sign:

It seems like a lot of the names are self explanitory, so is mine. I'm a C/O at Stateville prison. If you'll excuse me I have to do my home work, The Shawshank Redemption is comming on.

*sigh*

Well, at least it took nearly four whole pages before the middle schoolers showed up . . . :sign:

~Boar

*sigh*

Well, at least it took nearly four whole pages before the middle schoolers showed up . . . :sign:

~Boar

See, now I took it completely wrong. I was thinking the girls were saying they wanted it more big?

:D

With all the genital references in this thread, I must admit this is quite an amusing thread.

*sigh*

~Boar
Its adult humor bro laugh it up.

My name is Chris, cigar that started this all for me was a Montecristo... After a couple weeks i'm starting to think it just means regret :laugh:

My last name is Sims and I smoke. Not overly creative. For online gaming I always used enzyme, organism or natural product names, but I didn't fell like it when I signed up here.

My family name is Sacramento and my mom called the old man sack. So i went with it.