• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's the meaning of your CP name?

Mine is fairly self explanatory...though I tend to tell people that I am a "Sweet" innocent angel who happens to be named Melissa, I give all the credit to the Allman Brothers for writing a song about me a few years before I was born ;-)

Melly (And online and in certain other circles I have gone by Melly for years)

My handle came from a buddy of mine who managed to squeeze in about 3 of my favorite bands' initials (at the time) into something that became H311oLHD.

311- for the band
H311o - Looks like hello in gamer speak (used to be huge into gaming)
LH - Sadly is for Lifehouse...the band I no longer like, but did at the time
D- for Dispatch one of my all time favorite bands.

A Flanker is a spark from a fire, or the sparks that rise from a fire where im from. And my last name happens to be Sparkes. so that name has been passed from my father to me through family and friends.

Seriously, it's a clothing company I liked when I was a wee lad, and I've used it on multiple forums.

I'm pretty much a professional plagiarizer.

Seriously, it's a clothing company I liked when I was a wee lad, and I've used it on multiple forums.

I'm pretty much a professional plagiarizer.

souldog.png

:laugh:

Sirius Black is my dog who was named after a character in Harry Potter. He was Harry's godfather and guardian

well, my name is Mike and the fraternity I'm in was founded in 1897 so I just put the two together.

Cool topic Jonesy!

Well simple for me my name is Paul and I am Tall 6'8" to be exact. It's one of the many nicknames that have been given to me since high school. (TP, Stretch, P) No it is not great to be tall. I don't play basketball profesionally because you need to be good and your height doesn't cover your lack of skills! You hit you head on every god dame thing possible and their is not a friggen store in the mall that carries a 36-38 length pair of jeans! Lets not get into fitting in planes, cars, or the normal sized bed!!! :laugh: FML

Paul