• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats the oldest?

La Corona from 1991 courtesy of a very generous BOTL on this board. Oldest I've ever smoked is a Padron from the 60s, courtesy of a very generous bald dude from this board.

Yeah, that really narrows it down. :whistling:

My oldest cigar is 3 months old. It is a CAO Mx2 that i got from my tobacconist b/c I made a decent sized purchase. I didn't want to smoke it until I had some cigars under my belt, because it looks delicious.

...Yea I'm new to cigars :)

I forgot to mention I have some 2-3 year old Opus X Super Belis, and some Anjeo 77s. Can't bring my self to smoke them. But I do have a Opus X "A" that I want to smoke. I'ts hard to collect expensive cigars and not smoke them.

A few each from the decades of the 40's through the 60's and a bunch from the 70's. A very few from the 80's and late 90's.

Wilkey

I think the eldest I have is the '83 from Mr. Fields....and of course the infamous OR Opus from...95? from Jonesy....couple few others from early 90's....

I have a Clear Havana Figurado from the '20's that I got in a trade from a great BoTL in a trade here. Too scared to fire it up yet. Other than that, it's a Monte Tubo from '74 which also came from a great Brother here.

HMMMM, I wonder who the tubo came from, someone else in the NY area is my guess. And I might add a very generous and great BOTL.

1950 Pre-embargo Henry Clay.

I have a La Unica 100 that a friend gave me for being in his wedding in 1995. I maintain that it is probably the oldest one in existence anywhere.