• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your best cigar this year?

Smoking an 858 sun grown while frying the turkey, loving life right now!

An ESG on my birthday was superb.
A LA Cien Anos robusto, while waiting in line to see Avatar 3D last New Year.
La Riqueza No. 4, a terrific smoke, is third on my list.

It was an xlnt year.

Chemyst :cool:

I had a BTL that was awesome. Tasted like I was smoking an Anejo and OpusX at the same time. Wow it was good.

I had a lot of cigars this year. I think the best was a Padron 1964 Exclusivo in maduro. I bought a box with a couple years of age on it from MuMike (I think). When I tried the first one, I immediately went and bought another box to put away. That's the only one that I can remember distinctly.

As far as pure enjoyment, I'm not too high end. RASCC and Johnny-O! shorts are the ones I have enjoyed the most. Montecristo 75th anniv. was pretty great too, lots of cocoa tastes..

Two that really stuck out for me:

Padron Family Reserve #46 maduro
Tatuaje Gran Cojonu

Alec Bradley Tempus Magistri with a couple years on it, damn tasty. One of those you just don't want to end!

#1 was the Oliva V Maduro you gifted me.

#2 My first CoRo (first Cohiba as a matter of fact) that I had yesterday ROTT; couldn't help myself.

Naturally my choice would be Opus X from the CFCF boxes. :laugh:

You know the new Juan Lopez number 4 really hit the spot for me this year.

It was the aged Illusione 23 you gifted me Dave, sitting on Gavin's back porch with BHobs and the boys! Damn that was a great cigar.

PJ

It's a toss up between a BBF or a Dip #2. They just hit the spot to me when I smoked them for some reason.

A Bolivar Corona Extra gifted to me by Jesus Matt (42) was just right on point. Smooth, balanced, rich and all the goodness of Bolivar.

It was the aged Illusione 23 you gifted me Dave, sitting on Gavin's back porch with BHobs and the boys! Damn that was a great cigar.

PJ

Yeah, that was damn good too...thanks for sharing 1/3 of that goodness with me PJ!

PJ

laugh.gif
You smoked it!? I cut one open with 2 friends also, was the strangest sight to see such a crooked cigar burning. Glad you enjoyed it PJ and B.Hobs.
thumbs-up.gif

The best cigar I've smoked this year was a '98 Trini Fundedores gifted by MrSea during the Grove Herf in August. It was the best tasting smoke that I wished I had pallets of.

There are others I've smoked that I would say come close. Most of the cigars I've smoked this year have been good.