• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your cigar routine?

I like to enjoy a smoke after a great meal paired with a glass of Johnnie Walker Black, Green or Gold. Also,whenever I take my yellow lab for a long walk.

Jkoj - ever tried smoking while riding? I tend to get out and have some free time while riding. The only way I could imagine riding being more relaxing is to have a smoke while on the bike.

I like smoking on the porch is the weather is nice.
I like smoking in the garage when the weather is speculative.
I really like smoking at the B&M - Nice TV, and good people.

I'll smoke occassionally when driving.

Really though, 99% of the time when I break out a stick, it's time for relaxation.
I'll grab the tablet, turn on a podcast and wait for the deer or bords to watch when I'm at home.
When I'm traveling for work, I tend to smoke a bit more in the truck to and from wherever...I was away form home the last two years.
Lots smoked in the rig...

Routine when smoking:
Feel the cigar, smell the cigar...
Inspect it, like it was instrumental to my survival...
Clip the cap - I prefer scissors
I always have to have a drink of some sort - combat the cotton mouth - Gatorade or Beer, More often than not: Beer
I always have to have a spit cup, I salivate something fierce when smoking.
Torch the foot with the xicar, raise it up and puff....

For a minute I forget the world....
Strange huh...

I smoke a cigar everyday (living in Ohio I only had a certain amount of nice weather to smoke outside).  My routine is pretty simple: look in my humidor and decide what cigar I want, head outside on my patio with my tablet and toast away...

domr said:
 have a smoke while on the bike.
I have never enjoyed smoking in the wind. Can't imagine I would like in on a motorcycle. Plus, would mostly have to hold it in your mouth while heading into the wind.

Sometimes, at the beach I will turn my chair to create a small wind break but usually I wait until I get back on the rental balcony, and get in a corner out of the wind.

No Balcony, I no rent :laugh: