• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your cigar routine?

Jkoj - ever tried smoking while riding? I tend to get out and have some free time while riding. The only way I could imagine riding being more relaxing is to have a smoke while on the bike.

I like smoking on the porch is the weather is nice.
I like smoking in the garage when the weather is speculative.
I really like smoking at the B&M - Nice TV, and good people.

I'll smoke occassionally when driving.

Really though, 99% of the time when I break out a stick, it's time for relaxation.
I'll grab the tablet, turn on a podcast and wait for the deer or bords to watch when I'm at home.
When I'm traveling for work, I tend to smoke a bit more in the truck to and from wherever...I was away form home the last two years.
Lots smoked in the rig...

Routine when smoking:
Feel the cigar, smell the cigar...
Inspect it, like it was instrumental to my survival...
Clip the cap - I prefer scissors
I always have to have a drink of some sort - combat the cotton mouth - Gatorade or Beer, More often than not: Beer
I always have to have a spit cup, I salivate something fierce when smoking.
Torch the foot with the xicar, raise it up and puff....

For a minute I forget the world....
Strange huh...

I smoke a cigar everyday (living in Ohio I only had a certain amount of nice weather to smoke outside).  My routine is pretty simple: look in my humidor and decide what cigar I want, head outside on my patio with my tablet and toast away...

domr said:
 have a smoke while on the bike.
I have never enjoyed smoking in the wind. Can't imagine I would like in on a motorcycle. Plus, would mostly have to hold it in your mouth while heading into the wind.

Sometimes, at the beach I will turn my chair to create a small wind break but usually I wait until I get back on the rental balcony, and get in a corner out of the wind.

No Balcony, I no rent :laugh: